Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Knicks vs Bucks.... Not for the fair weather fan

After one quarter... Knicks are playing hard. Julius has been beasting the Freak but can he hold up? Can anybody else score? Kadeem comes right in the game and throws an ally oop to Mitch on the first possession. Payton meh...

The Milwaukee Bucks are an interesting franchise.

Basically Wes Edens, native New Yorker and Billionaire, organized an investment group and bought the Milwaukee Bucks for $550M after Dolan told him that the Knicks were not for sale in 2014. Edens and his family are HUGE Knick fans. His daughter still professed being a Knicks fan after the sale went through.

They brought in Jason Kidd who is a non-committal kind of guy in the limited time he was there, he basically encouraged the kids to develop their game, assembling a non-traditional team. Under Kidd, the Greek Freak was able to develop his perimeter game instead of being used as a Center or low post power forward. Under Kidd, Khris Middleton went from Detroit bust into a viable second option.

After Kidd left, Mike Budenholzer was out of the running for the Knicks job because Mills chose David Fizdale.
    Budenholzer, Greg Popovich disciple, turned an Atlanta Hawks team which had NO BUSINESS competing into a consistent Playoff team. Finishing x2 60 win seasons...something the Knicks can only dream at this point. Basically he's taking the Bucks to the next level.

I can only hope the Knicks get that kind of luck sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Milwaukee Bucks are an interesting franchise.

Basically Wes Edens, native New Yorker and Billionaire, organized an investment group and bought the Milwaukee Bucks for $550M after Dolan told him that the Knicks were not for sale in 2014. Edens and his family are HUGE Knick fans. His daughter still professed being a Knicks fan after the sale went through.

They brought in Jason Kidd who is a non-committal kind of guy in the limited time he was there, he basically encouraged the kids to develop their game, assembling a non-traditional team. Under Kidd, the Greek Freak was able to develop his perimeter game instead of being used as a Center or low post power forward. Under Kidd, Khris Middleton went from Detroit bust into a viable second option.

After Kidd left, Mike Budenholzer was out of the running for the Knicks job because Mills chose David Fizdale.
    Budenholzer, Greg Popovich disciple, turned an Atlanta Hawks team which had NO BUSINESS competing into a consistent Playoff team. Finishing x2 60 win seasons...something the Knicks can only dream at this point. Basically he's taking the Bucks to the next level.

I can only hope the Knicks get that kind of luck sooner rather than later.
    Sadly and so many here have said it, How Mills still has a job here is crazy, just the coaching goof, right before the KP trade, if that isn't enough, our record should be, include last year and we are just down right awful and still in last place.

We can only pray we get lucky in the draft and get a Greek, and like I've been saying for those who think Mitch is developing, he is really not , based on the end of last year he's now actually regressing and still will not shoot even a 5 foot shot?

I agree with you if Greek was here, he'd be handled like Mitch and used for rebounds and lobs.......

How can you be in the NBA now over a year and a half and not even attempt a five foot shot? he should shoot every time his man is way off him from the FT line in. Also his assist % I just noticed is 3.4% I do not believe I've seen a player lower. His usage is 14.5, lots of hand offs and lobs but still 3.4% assist %???