Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    25,377

    2020 Spring Training Thread

    Not quite time for Spring Training, but here's a place for Spring Training discussions.

    Spring Training Schedule:


    February

    11 - Pitchers and Catchers Report

    17 - First Full Squad Workout

    22 vs.Mets (SS) 12:05 pm CST

    23 @Mets 12:10 pm CST

    24 @Marlins 12:05 pm CST

    25 vs.Nationals 12:05 pm CST

    26 SS vs.Marlins 12:05 pm CST
    SS @Astros (SS) 12:05 pm CST

    27 @Braves 12:05 pm CST

    28 @Mets 12:10 pm CST

    29 vs.Nationals 12:05 pm CST

    March

    1 @Astros 12:05 pm CST

    2 vs.Twins 12:05 pm CST

    3 vs.Astros 12:05 pm CST

    4 @Mets 12:10 pm CST

    5 SS vs.Mets 12:05 pm CST
    SS @Nationals 5:05 pm CST

    7 vs.Astrosv12:05 pm CST

    8 vs.Marlins 12:05 pm CDT

    9 @Twins 12:05 pm CDT

    10 @Red Sox 12:05 pm CDT

    11 @Mets 12:10 pm CDT

    12 vs.Marlins 12:05 pm CDT

    13 vs.Astros 12:05 pm CDT

    14 @Marlins 12:05 pm CDT

    15 vs.Red Sox 12:05 pm CDT

    16 @Astros (SS) 5:05 pm CDT

    18 vs.Marlins 12:05 pm CDT

    19 vs.Braves 12:05 pm CDT

    20 vs.Mets 5:05 pm CDT

    21 @Marlins 6:05 pm CDT

    22 @Nationals 12:05 pm CDT

    23 @Rangers 7:05 pm CDT at Globe Life Field
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,363
    Only 4ish weeks away.... canít wait!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    24
    I can not wait for another great Cardinals' season to start, as once again there is much to look forward to, especially the young players producing, and Matt Carpenter and Paul Dejong producing big time, as well as Carlos Martinez.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    24
    March 26 is a long long way off, at least it seems that way.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,363
    Agreed

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57,191
    Sure does. And I have a baby coming 3/19. Both are hard to wait for at the same time!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Sure does. And I have a baby coming 3/19. Both are hard to wait for at the same time!
    My two oldest were born 3/19 and 3/21 (2 years apart). Great time to have a baby. DVR the games and you can stay up late for feedings.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    My two oldest were born 3/19 and 3/21 (2 years apart). Great time to have a baby. DVR the games and you can stay up late for feedings.
    Heck yeah!

    Yeah, we sort of planned it this way. My wife is a school teacher, this way she gets a longer maternity.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    24
    Another day closer to opening day.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    24
    I''m trying to keep this forum going, but it's hard for me to do since I can not start threads.
    It is 1000 x better than Cards Talk with all of its negative comments.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyer14 View Post
    I''m trying to keep this forum going, but it's hard for me to do since I can not start threads.
    It is 1000 x better than Cards Talk with all of its negative comments.
    Give me some topics you want to discuss, and I'll start place holder threads for you. I do like how this board is typically more positive and analytical than other boards I've found. I still don't understand how Cardinals fans can be negative.

    In the past 20 years...

    10 - 1st place divisional finishes
    13 - trips to the playoffs
    10 - trips to the NLCS
    4 - WS appearances
    2 - WS championships


    On the negative side... there was...

    1 - losing season

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    Give me some topics you want to discuss, and I'll start place holder threads for you. I do like how this board is typically more positive and analytical than other boards I've found. I still don't understand how Cardinals fans can be negative.

    In the past 20 years...

    10 - 1st place divisional finishes
    13 - trips to the playoffs
    10 - trips to the NLCS
    4 - WS appearances
    2 - WS championships


    On the negative side... there was...

    1 - losing season
    Will do, thanks.........

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NW Illinois
    Posts
    6,232
    Yeah totally agree the negativity is ridiculous! I'd say as a fan base we are extremely spoiled!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by stlfan544 View Post
    Yeah totally agree the negativity is ridiculous! I'd say as a fan base we are extremely spoiled!
    Bunch of trolls.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57,191
    I like to fight the negativity as much I can.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •