Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Would ya? Joe Burrows (5 Burrows Joe)

Would you trade Sam and this year's first round pick, to Cinci for the number 1?

Why would Cinci do it? They need a young QB. They get that and still get a pick to bolster the O Line.

Why do we? Because he's the best , most polished QB prospect in a long, long time.

(And the nickname 5 Burrow Joe, ala Broadway Joe)

Is he that much better than Sam?
    Or is he a product of his system?

Discuss

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

No

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Cincy probably would, but not the Jets.

Burrow looks really good, Iím incredibly impressed watching the last two games

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    No
    Is it a no because you like Sam or you think he will be a better QB?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Burrow looks really good, Iím incredibly impressed watching the last two games
    Yeah. He's looked insanely good.

But is he product of his system? His WR core, TEs, RB and Oline will put another 6 guys into the NFL. He can just throw it up for his WRs.
    In no way am i suggesting he's purely, lucky but I wonder if his success has a bit to do with, right place, right time. (Similar to Brady with the Pats on a muc smaller scale).

Sam and Joe are about identical in most physical areas. Sam is a bit younger. Sam now has 2 years of NFL experience.

It's an interesting debate. Do people think he's a big enough upgrade to make that move?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Is it a no because you like Sam or you think he will be a better QB?
    The amount of holes on this team is immense.
    Burrows is going to falter with this OL and receiving corp.

Fix the the Line and save the season.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yeah. He's looked insanely good.

But is he product of his system? His WR core, TEs, RB and Oline will put another 6 guys into the NFL. He can just throw it up for his WRs.
    In no way am i suggesting he's purely, lucky but I wonder if his success has a bit to do with, right place, right time. (Similar to Brady with the Pats on a muc smaller scale).

Sam and Joe are about identical in most physical areas. Sam is a bit younger. Sam now has 2 years of NFL experience.

It's an interesting debate. Do people think he's a big enough upgrade to make that move?
    Burrow wasnít making throws that are system throws, the dude was dropping perfect balls where only his receivers can get to. Itís true he has elite talent all around him, but the guy has played against elite talent as well

From what I have seen from Burrow, he looks better than Sam did in college...but Sam was also much younger and still is.

No, I donít think itís worth trading additional assets for Burrow

Now if Burrow came out and said I donít want to play for Cincinnati and Cincinnati sees Darnold as an equal trade...I might be interested