Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Shai Gilgeous Alexander's ceiling

What do y'all think is SGA's ceiling in this league? Perennial All Star or elite superstar in this league for years to come? I want to get y'all's opinions on this but also given his stat line last night of 20 points, 10 assists and 20 rebounds do you think he has the ability to average a triple double for a whole season in future years?

Sky is the limit. Kids already one of the best Canadian players. It's either him or Murray

Aside from Steve Nash, best Canadian-born player ever. That's his ceiling. Definitely prefer him over Wiggins or Murray at this point.

With his ability and length...he's going to be very productive for a long time.

I'd say his ceiling is right in the top 5 point guards range

Yeah he's definitely top 10 in the West right now as far as the West as a conference goes

With his size and physical abilities sky is the limit. He does best in the open floor though. Needs to work on defense but the potential is there. He has a similar frame to Kobe, so it might help him to work with him in the offseason.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

I think the Clippers made a mistake if there was any other way to keep him

I’m seeing people say the clippers should’ve kept him over PG and they better hope they win a championship.

If Clippers don't win a title during the George era then they are gonna kick themselves for letting SGA go

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Clippers don't win a title during the George era then they are gonna kick themselves for letting SGA go
    Agreed, but the Lakers gave up on Brandon Ingram who has a high ceiling also to get AD. Hope that gamble pays off also.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

He can be an elite combo guard. He's thriving as a 2 this year next to CP3.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.