Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    33-8 is the second best start for a Lakers team. Not too bad
    Tied with the 87-88, 99-00 and 08-09 Laker teams that all won titles.

Good history, good aura

I know I troll and joke around a lot

But despite this loss, halfway mark of this season, Iím very proud and pleased with this Laker team. And still room to grow and improve.

Actually happy we are going on the road. We play more focused. 4-1 road trip.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

I would have liked to see a lineup at the end of the game that will get us a stop..3 straight possessions without a stop.

A stop probably wins us the game. I hate to say this but a good defensive team may have had at least one stop.

It's not like Orlando is a great offensive team to do that. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I know I troll and joke around a lot

But despite this loss, halfway mark of this season, Iím very proud and pleased with this Laker team. And still room to grow and improve.
    So you don't keep it real?

https://youtu.be/cIhu6q4guS0
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 01-16-2020 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I would have liked to see a lineup at the end of the game that will get us a stop..3 straight possessions without a stop.

A stop probably wins us the game. I hate to say this but a good defensive team may have had at least one stop.

It's not like Orlando is a great offensive team to do that. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    We really missed AD and Caruso on that end. Tbf tho, they were missing Fournier and Agustine who always destroy us.

what is the update on Caruso?

Free Throw shooting? perhaps

Ya Iím surprised Dwight did t finish the game. Maybe he was out of gas.

Canít win them all. Losses happen. Clippers lose a heck of a lot more than the Lakers. Playin without AD an Bron was pretty cold, nobody has it every game...this was a perfect storm and we lost. Losses are the best thing for this team. When you win you donít change, when you lose you go back and improve things that lead to the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Agreed, I was surprised as well. It's usually Dwight that closes games too. Hopefully they learn that they shouldn't change what worked. Let Javale start, Let Dwight close.
    Ya Iím surprised Dwight did t finish the game. Maybe he was out of gas.
    Yep surprising, maybe something we don't know.

Wonder if AD comes back in this game or not. Probably against Houston. They better not take this team lightly like the last one. They are a playoff team as of now. With Rondo out, Collison can't come soon enough. We definitely need Collison now and hope with Rondo's injury he chooses us since he will get plenty of minutes.

Agree with Tex. This might be a trap game. It all matters with what mindset Lebron comes out with and sets a tone for the rest of the team.
    I think he's in his own head. LBJ should never, and i do mean never, be outscored by Cook. He did have 19 dimes but IMO he went from one extreme to another. Like if he had something to prove. We already know he's a bad mofo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/2542598001

With Daniels and Cook having the hot hand why is he shooting the 3 at the end of the game? I've said it a few times already, he has another agenda besides just winning. He has to be the reason we win, he has to be our teams savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Sign this guy to max ASAP

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    And yet ...

The clippers are lower in the standings... but still better than the lakers

Lakers canít win the close ones. Clippers almost always win these type of games.
    Ohh noezzz end of the world. What do we do then?

You're really trying to make a career out of this Clippers are better thing. It's cute and all until nobody pays attention to you anymore.

On to the next burner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think he's in his own head. LBJ should never, and i do mean never, be outscored by Cook. He did have 19 dimes but IMO he went from one extreme to another. Like if he had something to prove. We already know he's a bad mofo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/2542598001

With Daniels and Cook having the hot hand why is he shooting the 3 at the end of the game? I've said it a few times already, he has another agenda besides just winning. He has to be the reason we win, he has to be our teams savior.
    I think Lebron thinks that he should be the closer. I totally agree that he should set up one of those guys but if you noticed the last play, Cook played hot potato with the ball. So itís also on them to take charge and want to make the big shots. We do t have those guys yet and chip teams usually do. Like Fisher and Horry for instance. Gordon was doing an excellent job against Lebron last night. He might be the only person fast, athletic and strong enough to hold Lebron from going inside. You called this game. The timing is good. We will be more focused in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by LakerClipperFan View Post
    Free Throw shooting? perhaps
    Maybe. Who knows.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast