Seth
    AOP
    Buddy Murphy

King Corbins Court:

Corbin
    Dolph
    Roode
    Revival

TUE, New Day, The Bloodline, womens horsewomen, forgotten sons, lots of factions in WWE now.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Wrestling is always better with factions. Seth Rollins faction has all the makings of becoming a great faction...

Rollins - Former world-champion / main eventer / manager
    AOP - The muscle / Tag Team
    Murphy - Up and comer / midcard guy

I would add Shelton Benjamin as another vet mid card guy and add Flair just to have a woman going.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Imo wrestling had some of the best stuff back when WCW was still good and had lots of faction feuds.

I've always loved factions. DX, 4H, n.W.o, Evolution, they make wrestling better.

Women's 4H is not a faction, at least not officially. Behind the scenes, sure, but on screen they are nowhere close to being a faction. So they are not a faction. With Woods out, New Day is more of a tag team instead of a faction. I could see New Day/Blood line teaming up to take on Corbin's group.

Right now there are two factions on the main roster the WWE should focus on primarily, Seth's group and Baron Corbin's group.

Seth's Group: is cool looking together and they have intriguing potential. I would also have Heyman eventually turn on Brock (x fingers because Heyman needs something new to do, instead of staying with something stale) and join Seth's as a corrupt GM type role. Adding another mouthpiece like Heyman would do wonders for AoP. Heyman's inclusion could give this faction a Dangerous Alliance feel to it.

Corbin King gimmick sucks, plain and simple. I've always hated when performers do the "king" gimmick after winning the KotR tournament. Corbin/Roode/Ziggler/The Revival looks good together but what do they all have in common? Cocky/showboating type attitudes of being supreme athlete/wrestler. These five guys together makes me think of "The Varsity Club."
    Screw sabermetics.

Can't take Corbin's faction seriously when all the people under him are better than him.

Wish The Wyatt Family and The Club were around for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Can't take Corbin's faction seriously when all the people under him are better than him.
    Maybe but Corbin has something the other guys don't......heat.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    It's X-Pac heat though. Its hard to take Corbin seriously when he never wins a major feud either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    That's not a good thing.