Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Lol chill I never said who cares if we lose. Iím happy to be where we are. We are the second best team in NFC paying the best team. Itís exactly where we should be.

We lose very little going into next year. We have the cap space to lose nothing we donít want to lose honestly. And some left to fill a hole or two. Thatís all before the draft. We ďshouldĒ be better next year because of that. And yes health will play into it.
    Rams were in the SB last year, added and didn't even return to playoffs and weren't that dinged up. Should be better doesn't mean *******.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    You take advantage of the chances you get.....In 2010-11 how many more times was it thought GB could get back to this game? Plenty. It is rare. YOu have to take advantage of the chances you get. In theory yeah a good draft with this team and woah...but an injury to ZaDarius and defense is not close to this good. What if KC doesn't feel like playing hard? Za'Darius had 11 total pressure vs. SEA...11! Need that again this week.

Look at the Saints...Brees 1 SB and have had the top offense 6 times....hasn't been back in a decade. Well, it is already a great season.....I hope SF takes W for granted as I think they are better.....AR attitude of not taking this for granted has seemed to permeate throughout the entire team and hopefully Pack can pull off the upset.
    Oh for sure. Losing on Sunday will suck no matter what. This team isn't on house money. Its a realistic chance to get back to the SB, every conference title game is. I want this to be the Rodgers era mona lisa of games. Itd be one of his biggest wins as well as one of the organizations biggest wins with him as their QB.

But its important to cherish that moment on sunday. After 2 down years it was huge that they were able to get back to the postseason AND WIN.
    Last edited by Sdh09e44; 01-16-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Rams were in the SB last year, added and didn't even return to playoffs and weren't that dinged up. Should be better doesn't mean *******.
    Yeah adding CM3 was an upgrade... two rookies on OL with a 38 yr old probably caught up to them.

Weddle also was a downgrade.

We are in the position to bring back who we want or replace them with competent replacements. Iím pretty confident we will do a better job at that than the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Yeah adding CM3 was an upgrade... two rookies on OL with a 38 yr old probably caught up to them.

Weddle also was a downgrade.

We are in the position to bring back who we want or replace them with competent replacements. Iím pretty confident we will do a better job at that than the Rams.
    I know you said health permitting, but this was as healthy as we could expect. We technically lost a starter in lane Taylor, but he was probably getting replaced by Jenkins sooner than later. And Greene had a decent role, but if you had to pick two guys who played big roles to miss the season, those two would have been near the top. Adams, savage and Bulaga missed a few games each. I think King missed a game or two, but you can't ask for much better health than that. The Smiths both playing all 17 so far saved the defense.

Then layer in our really good record in close games, which history suggests isn't repeatable, and we aren't a shoe in to return by any means. Not saying we won't. But Rodgers window is closing, you never know what weird stuff can happen. This legit could be the best last shot we get with 12. I hope it isn't and I'm not saying it is, but it could be.

nobody and i mean nobody is giving us a shot... most at best think we can make it close while others think blowout..... it sucks but the 49ers are a far better team across the board... lets shock the world

Not liking the pathetic tackling on this drive. Doesnít set a good tone

Looked a step slow that whole possession. Not good.

Looks like the last game all over again right now. Offensive line is trash, I donít care what anyone says.

Really needed that INT by King. Only way we stand a chance at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    that was a trash penalty. Clark was tripped
    Itís a frustrating penalty that cuts both ways. Just the state of the game anymore.

some of the worst and most conservative play calling i have ever seen... good job

Iím getting tired of our backs and WTís trying to dance around these guys. Gotta lower the shoulder and run somebody over.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast