Defensive Back

~VS~

Richard Sherman, CB
    Kevin King, CB #20

Kicker

~VS~

Robbie Gould, K #9
    Mason Crosby, K #2

man was just watching us blow out atlanta in the dome in the playoffs... driver/jennings/nelson/jones/Jermichael Finley..... man and look at what we have now

I do not think GB will lose big again. It feels more like 2014 when we got blown out by Seattle in the regular season and played a highly competitive 2015 NFC championship game.

Will be interesting to see what adjustments MLF makes. He played pretty TE heavy against Seattle with Lewis getting 42 snaps and Jace and Jimmy each getting like 28. I'd expect to see Lewis getting heavy play again to help slow down the pass rush. Jace is interesting since he has been playing a bit of FB/HB. He could provide some interesting mismatches in the passing game out of that role that we haven't seen a lot of this year.

Need to get out to a lead. San Fran is really tough when they play from the front. Their run and play action game is their strongest suit. If we make them have to drop back and try to throw it a bunch, we have a much better chance. Likewise, their secondary is only okay, so they can be exposed, but if we get into a game where we have to throw it 50+ times and that DL gets to pin their ears back and rush, we're in trouble. If we get a lead, it allows us to stay balanced and could force them into an uncomfortable position of having to throw it a ton. That's how we win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Need to get out to a lead. San Fran is really tough when they play from the front. Their run and play action game is their strongest suit. If we make them have to drop back and try to throw it a bunch, we have a much better chance. Likewise, their secondary is only okay, so they can be exposed, but if we get into a game where we have to throw it 50+ times and that DL gets to pin their ears back and rush, we're in trouble. If we get a lead, it allows us to stay balanced and could force them into an uncomfortable position of having to throw it a ton. That's how we win the game.
    Exactly. Was saying this around the water cooler at work today. I feel like if the Packers can get a fumble on special teams like Texans were gifted or a turnover return for a score after scoring on the opening drive or something and get out to a 17-3 lead or something late in the first half suddenly you take them out of what the want to do. Run the ball and pin ears back and get after AR. The OL has to be solid. I think the Pack covers the spread, not sure about getting a W. Before playoffs I was feeling KC-GB in the Super Bowl. Hope that happens.

I did not expect to be here, so as far as I’m concerned we’re playing with house money. Just hope we don’t get blown out again.

I just wanna say I'm happy that this team was able to make it to this game. 14 wins this year, its awesome and the window should be open the next couple seasons.

Exactly we have some cap space and a full draft. We “should” only be better next year barring health

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Exactly we have some cap space and a full draft. We “should” only be better next year barring health
    You take advantage of the chances you get.....In 2010-11 how many more times was it thought GB could get back to this game? Plenty. It is rare. YOu have to take advantage of the chances you get. In theory yeah a good draft with this team and woah...but an injury to ZaDarius and defense is not close to this good. What if KC doesn't feel like playing hard? Za'Darius had 11 total pressure vs. SEA...11! Need that again this week.

Look at the Saints...Brees 1 SB and have had the top offense 6 times....hasn't been back in a decade. Well, it is already a great season.....I hope SF takes W for granted as I think they are better.....AR attitude of not taking this for granted has seemed to permeate throughout the entire team and hopefully Pack can pull off the upset.

I like our chances ... jimmy cant scramble like Russell and that’s the only thing that let Seattle in the game.

24-21 pack....

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    You take advantage of the chances you get.....In 2010-11 how many more times was it thought GB could get back to this game? Plenty. It is rare. YOu have to take advantage of the chances you get. In theory yeah a good draft with this team and woah...but an injury to ZaDarius and defense is not close to this good. What if KC doesn't feel like playing hard? Za'Darius had 11 total pressure vs. SEA...11! Need that again this week.

Look at the Saints...Brees 1 SB and have had the top offense 6 times....hasn't been back in a decade. Well, it is already a great season.....I hope SF takes W for granted as I think they are better.....AR attitude of not taking this for granted has seemed to permeate throughout the entire team and hopefully Pack can pull off the upset.
    Also I said barring health so we were on the same page

Also I said barring health so we were on the same page
    Which we know the Pack rarely has been. They are healthy. Take advantage of this chance. What I am saying is, it's plain not smart to think well, we are in the NFC Championship game so we can get back next year and go further with a good draft/FA....well it's not that easy. I don't understand the well who cares if we lose, we'll be back.....Drew Brees still waiting and Saints have had great chances. Rams were in SB and missed playoffs. Chargers AFC title game, miss playoffs. As Kevin Greene would say: IT IS TIME.

Saying that GB has to start fast like Hou vs KC and Jimmy G isn't Mahomes lol.

I like our chances ... jimmy cant scramble like Russell and that’s the only thing that let Seattle in the game.

24-21 pack....
    SF is better than SEA at every other facet barring QB position, though.

I think GB has advantage at RB (small) and secondary overall probably despite Sherman still probably being best player on either side secondary wise.

I'm as optimistic as they come but... don't forget to pray boys

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Which we know the Pack rarely has been. They are healthy. Take advantage of this chance. What I am saying is, it's plain not smart to think well, we are in the NFC Championship game so we can get back next year and go further with a good draft/FA....well it's not that easy. I don't understand the well who cares if we lose, we'll be back.....Drew Brees still waiting and Saints have had great chances. Rams were in SB and missed playoffs. Chargers AFC title game, miss playoffs. As Kevin Greene would say: IT IS TIME.

Saying that GB has to start fast like Hou vs KC and Jimmy G isn't Mahomes lol.
    Lol chill I never said who cares if we lose. I’m happy to be where we are. We are the second best team in NFC paying the best team. It’s exactly where we should be.

We lose very little going into next year. We have the cap space to lose nothing we don’t want to lose honestly. And some left to fill a hole or two. That’s all before the draft. We “should” be better next year because of that. And yes health will play into it.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast