Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

In 50+ yrs from now what will most look back at and say was worse?

The Patriots getting caught during the First Spy Gate or the Houston Astros getting caught stealing signs?

I'll look forward to reading your responses.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

In 50 years I bet nobody cares about either. I couldn't care less about Spygate now and by the time spring training starts next month I likely won't care about the Astros thing anymore either.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 01-14-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    In 50 years I bet nobody cares about either. I couldn't care less about Spygate now and by the time spring training starts next month I likely won't care about the Astros thing anymore either.
    Maybe your right who knows sports may not exist in 50 yrs.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Everyone who was alive and paying attention during the two decade Patriot run will distinctly remember it being marred by one scandal after another.

I think the Astros' brand of cheating was actually worse, but unless they go to something like 7 of the next 15 World Series it just won't be remembered on the same scale.

Your current average baseball fan likely has no idea about the 1919 White Sox.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Everyone who was alive and paying attention during the two decade Patriot run will distinctly remember it being marred by one scandal after another.

I think the Astros' brand of cheating was actually worse, but unless they go to something like 7 of the next 15 World Series it just won't be remembered on the same scale.

Your current average baseball fan likely has no idea about the 1919 White Sox.
    Was just going to mention the Black Sox. Yeah, given enough time, nobody is going to remember the scandals. They'll only remember the number of championships each team has.