Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who goes to the Superbowl?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

3 20.00%
  • 49ers

12 80.00%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Itís nice being the underdog and the majority expecting your team to get blown tf out. I just hope itís a close game.

AGOD will work his magic and win this game despite having no weapons, defense, run game.

The 49ers are 7.5-point favorites at home, with the over/under set at 45.
    The Packersí offense has not exactly been elite in recent weeks as their defense has been able to hold teams bay. Rodgers is great enough to keep the game within a touchdown, so take the Packers to cover the 7.5 points even if they donít win. And go with the over.

49ers in a blowout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go pack go

Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You learn more from a loss than a win...I don't know if the Packers win, but I doubt it's a blowout
    Agree but man the Niners were light years superior when these two teams met a couple months ago. This a huge moment, an immense opportunity in the career of Aaron Rodgers. I think he's playing well at the moment and he'll play great on Sunday. Will it be enough to pull off an upset? Highly doubt it; SF has easily the most balanced team remaining in the postseason. Rodgers likely has the best running game he's ever had but in the final analysis this will be on GB's defense. If they can contain the Niner run game we'll have a ballgame.

Packers should win here IMO. I think that GB will avenge the drudging they took earlier in the year. My prediction: GB 34-24.

Yeah i get how the result of these teams played out earlier this year but i just dont see a blowout. Almost expected GB to be the favorites.

The only thing that scares me about the 9ers is their front 7. Jimmy G and the passing game doesnít scare me. Teams have ran on us all year so itíd be nothing new if the 9ers had some success on the ground. Their secondary isnít elite or anything. Itís that front 7 tho.

A key turnover and a big play or two and the game can go either way imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    The only thing that scares me about the 9ers is their front 7. Jimmy G and the passing game doesnít scare me. Teams have ran on us all year so itíd be nothing new if the 9ers had some success on the ground. Their secondary isnít elite or anything. Itís that front 7 tho.

A key turnover and a big play or two and the game can go either way imo.
    No, they're not..but Richard Sherman still is. Unfortunately for the Pack they really only have one elite weapon and there is a good chance that Sherman is able to shut Adams down or at least contain him. Really going to need guys like Jones, Lazard, and Graham to step up this week.

Niners D too strong for the Arod and the Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Niners D too strong for the Arod and the Packers.
    Yea thatís the way I see it going. Niners defense taking over this game. Rodgers, Adams and Aaron Jones need to have huge games.

Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Enter the Rodgers... no we arent as talented and no we dont have the same weapons but we got AGOD and he is gonna pop off tonight and its gonna be glorious... lets ****ing go *****es.

was gonna to say pack, but just to piss off mtm Im going with 49ers and jimmy g outplaying rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    was gonna to say pack, but just to piss off mtm Im going with 49ers and jimmy g outplaying rodgers.
    : (

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast