Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who goes to the Superbowl?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

    3 20.00%
  • 49ers

    12 80.00%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 246
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,193
    Lol "this will be different than week 12"

    Sure GB, sure.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not a cakewalk playing tough teams in the better conference. They are just making it look that way.
    Kirk Cousins in primetime and a Packers team that Rodgers is apparently asleep for isnt exactly "tough"

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,370
    Rodger should have switched to Allstate:

    so he could avoid mayhem like this
    Broncos be like:


  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Is it just me or does Rodgers seem like he had better things to be doing right now
    The whole team seems elsewhere


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers



  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,315
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    New coach, same GB choking away chances at a SB.

    Also, check out the irreplaceable Jimmy G willing his team to 20 point lead over the #2 seed with an elite 6 pass attempts.
    Are there any QBs you don't hate?


    Rippin' lips son!!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    32,597
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    New coach, same GB choking away chances at a SB.

    Also, check out the irreplaceable Jimmy G willing his team to 20 point lead over the #2 seed with an elite 6 pass attempts.
    Why throw when you can run for 330 yards a game (at the current rate)?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    10 yards a carry it seems like a first down every touch.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    32,597
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Kirk Cousins in primetime and a Packers team that Rodgers is apparently asleep for isnt exactly "tough"
    The NFC is the better conference and the 49ers are beating handily the best teams the NFC could put in front of them.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,806
    i hate all things california

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,036

    NFC Championship: #2 Green Bay Packers @ #1 San Francisco 49ers

    Will say did not see this coming. This is gonna be a good super bowl


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers



  11. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The NFC is the better conference and the 49ers are beating handily the best teams the NFC could put in front of them.
    NFC has more tougher playoff teams. Not sure they are the better conference when it's all said and done.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    17,464
    27-0. This is worse than Week 12 for GB

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    32,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why throw when you can run for 330 yards a game (at the current rate)?
    Sorry ... 370 yards.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    4,376
    Ahhhhhhh this is nice

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    32,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    NFC has more tougher playoff teams. Not sure they are the better conference when it's all said and done.
    I'm not sure I understand the distinction. But if the Chiefs win it certainly makes the AFC the winner overall.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •