Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who goes to the Superbowl?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

3 20.00%
  • 49ers

12 80.00%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    I've always liked Raheem Mostert since he signed with the Eagles as an UDFA.

What a game he had, and what a journey to make it there.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Or Lamar Jackson.

You joke about Rodgers having to block for himself, but a running QB does that in essence.
    Lamar got shut down for 75% of that game and finished with like 200 yards that were almost all accumulated in the first quarter.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Lamar got shut down for 75% of that game and finished with like 200 yards that were almost all accumulated in the first quarter.
    Still got the W.

I've always liked Raheem Mostert since he signed with the Eagles as an UDFA.

What a game he had, and what a journey to make it there.
    kind of a strange deal re RBs in SF.......they sign Jerrick McKinnon to a big deal, he gets hurt..they sign Tevin Coleman 'cause McKinnon remained hurt....yet it's the UDFA who was the leading rusher for the season and had the monster game when they needed one yesterday....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    kind of a strange deal re RBs in SF.......they sign Jerrick McKinnon to a big deal, he gets hurt..they sign Tevin Coleman 'cause McKinnon remained hurt....yet it's the UDFA who was the leading rusher for the season and had the monster game when they needed one yesterday....
    And brieda was pretty solid himself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Remember when Cam got roasted for "giving up" on that fumble? Hello Aaron...

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    And brieda was pretty solid himself.

Which makes you wonder if McKinnon will get $18mil from SF and get cut while having never played a regular season snap for them.......4mil in dead cap if they release him it appears...or is it 6
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Still got the W.
    You responded to a comment that mentioned exposing the SF defense. Win or loss, the defense played great most of the game and made him look pedestrian for 3 quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Remember when Cam got roasted for "giving up" on that fumble? Hello Aaron...
    Rodgers is an emotional leader who just doesn't have enough around him and Cam Newton is crybaby quitter McLaptop thief with a towel on his head. Get with the narratives mayne.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

They have 4 solid running backs. Remains to be seen what happens with all of them.

I don't hate QBs, I just point out the overrated ones and then hype them up when everyone else ***** on them. I was the biggest Lamar supporter on PSD last offseason when everyone dogged him, then all of a sudden people think he's "eVoLvInG tHe GaMe!!!" and by default I'm a hater for pointing out his flaws and limitations.

But real talk, we've got the weakest QB group the NFL has seen in a long time and it's going to be hard for people to adjust from the 2010s where we had 3-4 elite QBs and a big group of like 5-8 2nd tier QBs. I think Mahomes is the closest thing we have to an elite QB now and hes in a stacked offense with great playcalling.

KC has been playing bad pass defenses though, the 49ers are in another universe compared to HOU and TEN. Not saying Mahomes won't go off on them because he's talented enough to do it, but the SF defense is nasty.
    Closest thing to elite? You do realize Mahomes IS elite, right?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Hahahahah Rodgers has a worst playoff record than flacco

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Closest thing to elite? You do realize Mahomes IS elite, right?
    I won't argue with anyone who says he is. I'm not sure if I view him as elite or not. He'll have his chance to make my mind up in 2 weeks. Hes obviously the best QB currently in the league, but I don't think he's at the same level of PM/ Rodgers/Brady in the mid-2000s.

If you're someone who thinks "elite" just means top 3 and done it for multiple seasons, hes definitely elite.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

You responded to a comment that mentioned exposing the SF defense. Win or loss, the defense played great most of the game and made him look pedestrian for 3 quarters.
    I responded to comment claiming that only Russell Wilson can "expose" the SF defense. If what Russ did was exposing them, then Lamar did that as well.

Mostert was a UDFA for the Eagles. Joining a few other teams he carved out a role as a special teams player and he was that for the 49ers before Kyle Shananhan became HC. Even throughout this season he didn't start a single game.

Which makes you wonder if McKinnon will get $18mil from SF and get cut while having never played a regular season snap for them.......4mil in dead cap if they release him it appears...or is it 6
    I couldn't imagine them not cutting him at this point. 5.7 dead cap though, even post June 1st.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast