Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who goes to the Superbowl?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

3 20.00%
  • 49ers

12 80.00%
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    there was 0 prevent played until it was a 3 score game late... they were still blitzing late as well lol.. gtfo... Dont be mad because AROD out played cousins against a healthier team kid
    Rodgers sucked tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    $80 4 team parlay to win $1009. Let's do it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    What 4 games were your parlay? Obviously this but I mean the other 3.

only wilson can expose this defense
    Or Lamar Jackson.

You joke about Rodgers having to block for himself, but a running QB does that in essence.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Or Lamar Jackson.

You joke about Rodgers having to block for himself, but a running QB does that in essence.
    rodgers has become a ***** since he broke his CB... he had several chances to run tonight like i stated in the packers area... he needs to get his head out of his *** and the packers made him who he is by the lack of help throughout his career but now he is a scary *****.

lol whats great is vikings and brears fans thinking they can win the division because we got smacked by a healthy 49ers team... yes we are flawed but we mopped up the divison... the bears arent even in the discussion and the vikings got shalacked worse by a more injured 49ers team

the north has and always will go through greenbay so kiss the ring.... as a packer fan i worry more about stafford and the lions over cousins/vikings or trib and the bears.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-20-2020 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    I'm mocking someone that said he doesn't think stafford is a good QB because he never won a playoff game, despite the fact that he has consistently had a bottom 10 oline, defense, and run game his entire career.

according to him QBs should just magic up wins and your teammates don't matter at all.
    nope try again. all i said was if stafford was elite he would have won 1 playoff game by now. he had his chance vs. the cowboys and fumbled twice in the 4th with a two score lead heading into the 2nd half and put up no points in the last 1/3 of the game. team had a decent defense that year too and the running game gave him just as much support as romo did that day. he's a pro bowl type regular season qb, but I consider how someone handles pressure and makes plays in critical moments consistently in the playoffs not just stafford, I've been consistently posting things like this for years, in my assessment of player evaluation. it's the same as my gripe with harden in the nba, some guys need to show more when it matters to convince me. both guys had their chances.

support does come into play and so do match-ups, both things matter. but like I said detroit matched up well vs. dallas and had a solid lead but stafford and detroit didn't close it and choked away the game. thanks for coming.

edit:

Stafford/Lions are 1-2 against the spread in the playoffs. The spread he won was the cowboys game. Other two spreads got destroyed respectively.

He has been outperformed in H2H vs. the opposition QB in all 3 matches.

It boils down to trust. Do I trust Stafford in the playoffs? It's hard, because he made a costly mistake vs. the Saints in the 4th, and fumbled away the game vs. Dallas, to go along with a 2nd half pick to boot. He's better then at least 2/3 and arguably 3/4 of QBs in the regular season, but there are QBs I would trust more in high pressure- situations/games given the evidence shown.
    Last edited by Heediot; 01-20-2020 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    What 4 games were your parlay? Obviously this but I mean the other 3.
    Took the over on the game and chiefs spread and the over for that one. Chiefs and the overs I thought was easy money but it was tough picking SF with the spread almost did GB with the money line so a got charged some extra vig with the actual games but

Cashing that ***** today. SB prop bets here we go

One More Time

there was 0 prevent played until it was a 3 score game late... they were still blitzing late as well lol.. gtfo... Dont be mad because AROD out played cousins against a healthier team kid
    Keep on wearing those goggles if it helps you sleep at night.
    And perhaps you haven't grasped the fact I'm not exactly a big Cousins fan in the first place.
    Kid....I'm likely near double your age, pup.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

lol whats great is vikings and brears fans thinking they can win the division because we got smacked by a healthy 49ers team... yes we are flawed but we mopped up the divison... the bears arent even in the discussion and the vikings got shalacked worse by a more injured 49ers team

the north has and always will go through greenbay so kiss the ring.... as a packer fan i worry more about stafford and the lions over cousins/vikings or trib and the bears.
    how does this even come up....nobody (but you) said anything about the division
    how were the Niners healthier yesterday than the week before?
    at least the Vikings weren't out of it by mid-2nd qtr dude

...and btw, while the Pack has closed the gap lately, in division championships it's 20-16 Vikings
    the Packers have had a HOF QB continuously since 1992....28 years.....1 ring with each....the Vikings haven't had one (except the year with Favre where they were robbed of the chance by Bountygate) since Tarkenton.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    how does this even come up....nobody (but you) said anything about the division
    how were the Niners healthier yesterday than the week before?
    at least the Vikings weren't out of it by mid-2nd qtr dude

...and btw, while the Pack has closed the gap lately, in division championships it's 20-16 Vikings
    the Packers have had a HOF QB continuously since 1992....28 years.....1 ring with each....the Vikings haven't had one (except the year with Favre where they were robbed of the chance by Bountygate) since Tarkenton.
    Pre shredded knee Culpepper was awesome. Dude was built like a tank. Prob my favorite Viking not named Moss.
    But yes, in general Minnesota has had a revolving door at QB during my 30 years of life.

it was never a game...not since 17-0....there are variations of prevent and the Niners were in one the entire 2nd half
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Took the over on the game and chiefs spread and the over for that one. Chiefs and the overs I thought was easy money but it was tough picking SF with the spread almost did GB with the money line so a got charged some extra vig with the actual games but

Cashing that ***** today. SB prop bets here we go

Nice, nice! I never even thought about parlays like that. But yeah, gotta love the "juice" on the bets.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Pre shredded knee Culpepper was awesome. Dude was built like a tank. Prob my favorite Viking not named Moss.
    But yes, in general Minnesota has had a revolving door at QB during my 30 years of life.
    Daunte wasn't the brightest bulb....and had the hand size of a guy a foot shorter......but it is interesting to think about what he might have become had Chris Gamble not hit him low on that run. I'm not suggesting HOF...but the dude never played 16 games or threw for over 1500 yds again after averaging near 4000 prior

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Niners in a similar blowout to the last time they played
    Good call. Go play the lottery while Lady Luck is still on your side.

Daunte wasn't the brightest bulb....and had the hand size of a guy a foot shorter......but it is interesting to think about what he might have become had Chris Gamble not hit him low on that run. I'm not suggesting HOF...but the dude never played 16 games or threw for over 1500 yds again after averaging near 4000 prior
    Loved Culpepper.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast