Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who goes to the Superbowl?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

3 20.00%
  • 49ers

12 80.00%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Not like it matters but that was pi in the chiefs game earlier

No let up at all

Jimmy has thrown 6 passes...6. How bad does your run defense have to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So the ONLY team that matters is the Chiefs ... if they destroy the Chiefs is it still a cakewalk?
    You still havent answered what other games ive said have been cakewalks, im kind of curious about that since you seem to be caught up on it. And if they beat the Chiefs then hats off to them, they deserve the lombardi, because the Chiefs are the best in the league.

Prolly have to go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I think SF can run on KC, and KC screen game can open up things deep and protect Mahomes from the rush. Going to be interesting. I think this is the year Reid finally wins his super bowl and cements his hof status.
    KC was able to contain Henry and take him out of the game, granted it took a quarter. They should be able to contain SF run game, only difference is Jimmy G and the passing game is better than Tenns and Tannehill. But they should still make Jimmy beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    KC was able to contain Henry and take him out of the game, granted it took a quarter. They should be able to contain SF run game, only difference is Jimmy G and the passing game is better than Tenns and Tannehill. But they should still make Jimmy beat them.
    Texans and Titans ran on kC till they took the lead. If SF can keep it close they'll be able to run it.

You still havent answered what other games ive said have been cakewalks, im kind of curious about that since you seem to be caught up on it. And if they beat the Chiefs then hats off to them, they deserve the lombardi, because the Chiefs are the best in the league.
    That wasn't me.

Melting time away

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Texans and Titans ran on kC till they took the lead. If SF can keep it close they'll be able to run it.
    I mean, every team will run it while they have the lead. Mahomes makes sure that doesnt happen. 49ers will have to win with defense, which is what they do best, but i just dont see them slowing down the KC offense enough.

Well, it looks like I'll be pulling for the Niners in the Super Bowl.

That clock loop will for sure be addressed this off-season. I personally don't care but it's becoming more prevalent now.

I mean, every team will run it while they have the lead. Mahomes makes sure that doesnt happen. 49ers will have to win with defense, which is what they do best, but i just dont see them slowing down the KC offense enough.
    I think KC's run defense is a weak point that's all and can be exploited if a team isn't too far behind playing catch up.

there is life holy ****

i love that even up 3 scores the 49ers refuse to play clock because big plays like that are def possible

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast