Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1009
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,925
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't know, I think I read something with Jefferson like he's not very physical, doesn't make contested catches, that kinda thing. I don't know enough to have a problem with it....I just prefer Mims at 25 if we go WR in the 1st.

    but then what do I know, I thought Tarvaris Jackson could be a good QB and that Treadwell would be a stud by now
    Oh no Jefferson can do it all. He played mostly in the slot in 2019 for LSU and thrived but he made plays on the perimeter in 2018 too.



    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,574
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Why don't you think we'll take Jefferson at 22? He's one of the best fits at receiver for this team. I can easily see the team waiting to take a receiver in the 2nd round but if we stay at 22 Jefferson is a great pick.

    I don't think we take Diggs either. Not necessarily because of Stefon but because I don't think he's that good. I think he's more of a 2nd round talent. Give me Gladney or Terrell over him.
    I'm there with you on Jefferson. I like that pick if Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs are all taken. He's not the best pure athlete but I feel like Jefferson is a pretty complete wide receiver. There are a few things he could obviously improve on but I feel like his route running is very good and he could contribute early on.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,925
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I'm there with you on Jefferson. I like that pick if Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs are all taken. He's not the best pure athlete but I feel like Jefferson is a pretty complete wide receiver. There are a few things he could obviously improve on but I feel like his route running is very good and he could contribute early on.
    I feel like his game will transition well and I also think he can make an early impact. Playing in Joe Brady's NFL style offense for 2 years should also be a big help. Lance Zierlein of nfl.com compared him to Greg Jennings and I like that comp.

    I particularly like his route running. I noticed quite a few times that he'll do almost like an NBA jump stop at the top of some his routes to throw off a DB and it appears to work. I've never noticed a receiver do that before.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    336
    Updated mock draft adding depth at positions of need and 3 day-one starters (Jeudy, Queen, Ruiz). All we would need to do is sign Jason Peters at LT and we’re set for another playoff run. 🏈 👌

    Your score is: 39396 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 22: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama (A+)
    Round 2 Pick 20 (LAR): Patrick Queen, ILB, LSU (A+)
    Round 2 Pick 23 (BALT): Cesar Ruiz, C/OG, Michigan (A)
    Round 2 Pick 28 (BALT): Cameron Dantzler, CB, Miss. State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 4 (NYJ): Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri (A)
    Round 3 Pick 9 (JAX): Kyle Dugger, SS/FS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 20 (LAR): Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech (A)
    Round 3 Pick 25: Anfernee Jennings, DE/OLB, Alabama (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Julian Blackmon, FS/SS, Utah (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 7 (CAR): Jordyn Brooks, ILB/OLB, Texas Tech (A)
    Round 4 Pick 10 (JAX): Alex Highsmith, DE/DT, Charlotte (A)
    Round 4 Pick 26: Van Jefferson, WR, Florida (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 31 (JAX): Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 21: Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 26: Jake Luton, QB, Oregon St. (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 28: Justin Strnad, OLB, Wake Forest (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 5: Antonio Gibson, WR, Memphis (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 35 (COMP): Alohi Gilman, FS, Notre Dame (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech (A)
    Last edited by PurplePride323; 04-03-2020 at 10:17 PM.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Honoululu
    Posts
    5,093
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride323 View Post
    Updated mock draft adding depth at positions of need and 3 day-one starters (Jeudy, Queen, Ruiz). All we would need to do is sign Jason Peters at LT and we’re set for another playoff run. 🏈 👌

    Your score is: 39396 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 22: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama (A+)
    Round 2 Pick 20 (LAR): Patrick Queen, ILB, LSU (A+)
    Round 2 Pick 23 (BALT): Cesar Ruiz, C/OG, Michigan (A)
    Round 2 Pick 28 (BALT): Cameron Dantzler, CB, Miss. State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 4 (NYJ): Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri (A)
    Round 3 Pick 9 (JAX): Kyle Dugger, SS/FS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 20 (LAR): Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech (A)
    Round 3 Pick 25: Anfernee Jennings, DE/OLB, Alabama (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Julian Blackmon, FS/SS, Utah (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 7 (CAR): Jordyn Brooks, ILB/OLB, Texas Tech (A)
    Round 4 Pick 10 (JAX): Alex Highsmith, DE/DT, Charlotte (A)
    Round 4 Pick 26: Van Jefferson, WR, Florida (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 31 (JAX): Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 21: Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 26: Jake Luton, QB, Oregon St. (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 28: Justin Strnad, OLB, Wake Forest (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 5: Antonio Gibson, WR, Memphis (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 35 (COMP): Alohi Gilman, FS, Notre Dame (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech (A)
    Looks like that draft board hasn't been updated in a long time. Ruiz late 2nd, Dugger in the 3rd, Charles in the 4th, and Gibson in the 7th all seem very unrealistic.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    south central illinios
    Posts
    1,840
    p22*Minnesota Vikings:*Yetur Gross-Matos, DE, Penn State**The Vikings will lose Everson Griffen in free agency this offseason, so they'll need to find a new edge rusher to pair with Danielle Hunter.*Yetur Gross-Matos registered a ridiculous 20 tackles for loss in 2018. His potential is off the charts.* p25 *Minnesota Vikings:*Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU**Linval Joseph has been replaced, but the Vikings could use some help next to Michael Pierce. Perhaps they'll go back to having two big defensive tackles like they used to when the two Williams brothers started next to each other.*Ross Blacklock has underrated athleticism at his listed size from college (6-3, 329).**p58 *Minnesota Vikings:*Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn**The Vikings need to improve their cornerback group after losing a couple of players at the position this offseason.*Noah Igbinoghene is a raw cornerback, as he's transitioning from receiver. However, team sources told Charlie that Igbinoghene impressed them during the season, so perhaps he can jump into the first round.* *p89**Minnesota Vikings: Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty**The Vikings traded Stefon Diggs, so they'll have to find a new receiver to start alongside Adam Thielen.*Antonio Gandy-Golden has great size (6-4, 220) and hands. Level of competition and speed are question marks.*p105 *Minnesota Vikings: Lucas Niang, OT, TCU**The Vikings might lose some offensive linemen this offseason, so they may have to add some blockers in free agency or the draft.* p132 *Minnesota Vikings: Jonah Jackson, G, Ohio State *Yet another offensive lineman for the Vikings is hardly a surprise, as they really need to protect Kirk Cousins.* p 155 *Minnesota Vikings: Tyre Phillips, OT, Mississippi State *The Vikings could stand to add some more talent to their mediocre offensive line p201 *Minnesota Vikings: Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa**The Vikings could stand to add pass-rushing depth on Day 3 of the 2020 NFL Draft.* o205 *Minnesota Vikings: Nate Stanley, QB, Iowa**The Vikings could stand to find a quarterback to groom behind Kirk Cousins.* p219 *Minnesota Vikings: David Dowell, S, Michigan State**The Vikings could stand to add some secondary depth and special-teams help in the final round.* p249*Minnesota Vikings: Julian Blackmon, S, Utah**The Vikings don't really have any safety depth, so they could acquire two players at the position.*253*Minnesota Vikings: Juwan Johnson, WR, Oregon**It'll take more than one receiver to replace Stefon Diggs' production.*

    i found this draft on walter football i was dissapointed that thet only picked one cb and 2 wrs in a draft that is loaded with all but then again i can see rick addind up to 6 to 8 more picks by trading back wards im thinking 2 cbs 3 wrs anda qb and the rest of the picks on the o and d lines but thats just me.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,925
    Kyle Crabbs of the TDN posted a mock draft where the Vikings traded #22 to the Colts for #34, #75, and a 2021 2nd round pick. With the 25th pick he mocked Justin Jefferson. That would be a home run IMO.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,925
    Schefter tweeted the NFL Draft will be be conducted "fully virtual". I really hope the Vikings are prepared for this. I can easily see this turning into a disaster with so many personnel members all live chatting at the same time. Rick's leadership skills are going to be tested.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,273
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Schefter tweeted the NFL Draft will be be conducted "fully virtual". I really hope the Vikings are prepared for this. I can easily see this turning into a disaster with so many personnel members all live chatting at the same time. Rick's leadership skills are going to be tested.
    There will be at least one issue where they lose connection or something. It's technology, it never goes flawless.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    south central illinios
    Posts
    1,840
    i have noticed a huge change in first pick someguys i was drafting have dissapeared from the draft all togather like onr cb from missou and a wr from mich

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philbrook, MN
    Posts
    1,351
    I didn't make any trades in this particular Mock Draft:

    Your score is: 38422 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 22: A.J. Terrell, CB, Clemson (A-)
    Round 1 Pick 25: Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU (A)
    Round 2 Pick 26: Cesar Ruiz, C/OG, Michigan (A)
    Round 3 Pick 25: Davon Hamilton, DT, Ohio St. (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 26: Calvin Throckmorton, OT/OG, Oregon (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 21: Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 26: Benito Jones, DT, Ole Miss (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 28: Kamal Martin, OLB, Minnesota (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 5: John Reid, CB, Penn St. (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 35 (COMP): Jon Runyan, OG, Michigan (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Carter Coughlin, OLB, Minnesota (A+)

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Honoululu
    Posts
    5,093
    I'd be happy with any combination of these players at 22 and 25. I'll list a few guys who could drop but won't list the obvious top tier guys (like Chase Young).

    Kinlaw, Ruggs, Lamb, Jeudy, Chaisson, Becton, Mckinney, Thomas, Fulton, Henderson, Gladney, Mims, Jefferson, Ruiz, and maybe Delpit.

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1
    He stepped one defender and then tried to throw a pass to Dane Haylett-Petty on the wing, but his pass was cut-off by Stockdale and the ball drifted over the Wallabies vs Ireland live sideline behind three Wallabies players.The men in gold scored two tries while Ireland...

  14. #314
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallabiesirelan View Post
    He stepped one defender and then tried to throw a pass to Dane Haylett-Petty on the wing, but his pass was cut-off by Stockdale and the ball drifted over the Wallabies vs Ireland live sideline behind three Wallabies players.The men in gold scored two tries while Ireland...
    WTF? Lol [emoji23]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,733
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Kyle Crabbs of the TDN posted a mock draft where the Vikings traded #22 to the Colts for #34, #75, and a 2021 2nd round pick. With the 25th pick he mocked Justin Jefferson. That would be a home run IMO.
    I would love for that to happen. Would set us up well this year and next year. The only thing that I would change would be Higgins instead of Jefferson.

Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •