Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1009
  1. #271
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    south central illinios
    Posts
    1,845
    this is one of mine


    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 23 (N.E.): Austin Jackson, OT, USC (A)
    Round 1 Pick 26 (MIA): Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 7 (MIA): Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia (A)
    Round 2 Pick 11 (CHI): Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State (B)
    Round 2 Pick 13 (T.B.): Shane Lemieux, OG, Oregon (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 18 (CHI): Antoine Winfield Jr., FS/SS, Minnesota (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 10 (CLE): AJ Dillon, RB, Boston College (A)
    Round 3 Pick 14 (ATL): Michael Pittman, WR, USC (A)
    Round 3 Pick 16 (L.V.): Rashard Lawrence, DT/DE, LSU (A)
    Round 3 Pick 21 (DET): Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 25: Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota (A)
    Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Collin Johnson, WR, Texas (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 3 (DET): Tarik Black, WR, Michigan (B+)
    Round 4 Pick 13 (ATL): Jake Hanson, C/OG, Oregon (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 26: DeMarkus Acy, CB, Missouri (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 28 (ATL): Zach Robertson, OG, Arizona State (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 21: Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 22: Chris Miller, FS/SS, Baylor (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 26: Jake Luton, QB, Oregon State (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 5: Stephen Guidry, WR, Mississippi State (A+)

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    18,415
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    this is one of mine


    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 23 (N.E.): Austin Jackson, OT, USC (A)
    Round 1 Pick 26 (MIA): Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 7 (MIA): Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia (A)
    Round 2 Pick 11 (CHI): Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State (B)
    Round 2 Pick 13 (T.B.): Shane Lemieux, OG, Oregon (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 18 (CHI): Antoine Winfield Jr., FS/SS, Minnesota (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 10 (CLE): AJ Dillon, RB, Boston College (A)
    Round 3 Pick 14 (ATL): Michael Pittman, WR, USC (A)
    Round 3 Pick 16 (L.V.): Rashard Lawrence, DT/DE, LSU (A)
    Round 3 Pick 21 (DET): Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 25: Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota (A)
    Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Collin Johnson, WR, Texas (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 3 (DET): Tarik Black, WR, Michigan (B+)
    Round 4 Pick 13 (ATL): Jake Hanson, C/OG, Oregon (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 26: DeMarkus Acy, CB, Missouri (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 28 (ATL): Zach Robertson, OG, Arizona State (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 21: Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 22: Chris Miller, FS/SS, Baylor (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 26: Jake Luton, QB, Oregon State (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 5: Stephen Guidry, WR, Mississippi State (A+)
    I like most of your picks except for Austin Jackson. Dude got wrecked by Epenesa last season and I donít think heíll be any better than Reiff. Now Josh Jones on the other hand, he looks like a perfect LT for us and heíll most likely be around in the late 1st round. An O-Line consisting of Jones- Reiff- Bradbury- Samia- OíNeill will be solid for both running and passing plays.

    Also I donít see us drafting 4 WRs. Maybe 3 but not 4. So replacing one of those guys with a DE like Zuniga/ Greenard/ Robinson would be ideal.
    Last edited by PurplePride323; 03-27-2020 at 12:08 AM.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    south central illinios
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride323 View Post
    I like most of your picks except for Austin Jackson. Dude got wrecked by Epenesa last season and I donít think heíll be any better than Reiff. Now Josh Jones on the other hand, he looks like a perfect LT for us and heíll most likely be around in the late 1st round. An O-Line consisting of Jones- Reiff- Bradbury- Samia- OíNeill will be solid for both running and passing plays.

    Also I donít see us drafting 4 WRs. Maybe 3 but not 4. So replacing one of those guys with a DE like Zuniga/ Greenard/ Robinson would be ideal.
    i agree i dident select more dl and lb ers but i expect rick to trade back a lot and could leave the draft with 16 to 18 picks he could also trade for 2021 picks he has done that in the past id like to see atleast 3 o linemen 3 to 4 cb's and atleast 3 wr's aa qb would be nice but not mush gets my attention. im not a big coll fb fan so i look at what the scouts have written and comparisons . thats what i base my picks off .

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    18,415
    Trade Anthony Harris for a 3rd round pick. Sign Reshad Jones.
    Trade a 3rd round pick for Trent Williams. Sign him to an extension.
    Cut Riley Reiff.
    Extend Dalvin Cook (I don't want to do this but I bet it happens)

    Draft (first 4 rounds):
    22: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    25: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    58: Antoine Winfield Jr. S Minnesota
    89: Tyler Biadasz IOL Wisconsin
    105: Alton Robinson EDGE Syracuse
    132: James Lynch DT Baylor

    Roster:

    QB: Kirk Cousins
    RB: Dalvin Cook, Alexander Mattison
    FB: CJ Ham
    WR: Adam Thielen, Bisi Johnson
    WR: Justin Jefferson, Tajae Sharpe
    TE: Kyle Rudolph
    TE: Irv Smith
    LT: Trent Williams
    LG: Tyler Biadasz
    C: Garrett Bradbury
    RG: Pat Elflein/Dru Samia
    RT: Brian OíNeill

    DE: Danielle Hunter, Anthony Zettel
    DT: Shamar Stephen, James Lynch
    DT: Michael Pierce, Armon Watts
    DE: Ifeadi Odenigbo, Alton Robinson
    LB: Anthony Barr
    LB: Eric Kendricks
    LB: Eric Wilson
    CB: Mike Hughes
    CB: Holton Hill
    CB: Jeff Gladney
    Nickel/S: Antoine Winfield Jr.
    S: Harrison Smith
    S: Reshad Jones
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    5,120
    I know Jeudy won't be there but he was too good to pass up. I wouldn't mind something like this one I did on thedraftnetwork.

    22 Jerry Jeudy, WR
    Alabama

    25 Jeff Gladney, CB
    TCU

    58 Raekwon Davis, IDL
    Alabama

    89 Isaiah Wilson, OT
    Georgia

    105 Antonio Gibson, RB
    Memphis

    132 Ben Bredeson, IOL
    Michigan

    155 J.R. Reed, S
    Georgia

    201Jauan Jennings, WR
    Tennessee

    205 Lamar Jackson, CB
    Nebraska

    219 Shyheim Carter, S
    Alabama

    249 Joey Magnifico, TE
    Memphis

    253 Cameron Brown, LB
    Penn State

    J.R. Reed was an accidental click and I don't know much about him. On defense, I think the main thing to shoot for is natural athleticism, then let Zim and the rest of the guys coach them up.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,595
    If our first round shaped out like this then wowzas!

    22: R1P22
    DL JAVON KINLAW
    SOUTH CAROLINA


    25: R1P25
    OT MEKHI BECTON
    LOUISVILLE

    58: R2P26
    S ANTOINE WINFIELD
    MINNESOTA

    89: R3P25
    CB AMIK ROBERTSON
    LOUISIANA TECH


    105: R3P41
    TE THADDEUS MOSS
    LSU

    132: R4P26
    WR K.J. HILL
    OHIO STATE

    155: R5P9
    CB MICHAEL OJEMUDIA
    IOWA

    201: R6P22
    DL NICK COE
    AUBURN

    205: R6P26
    RB LEVANTE BELLAMY
    WESTERN MICHIGAN

    219: R7P5
    QB COLE MCDONALD
    HAWAII

    249: R7P35
    EDGE CARTER COUGHLIN
    MINNESOTA

    253: R7P39
    G SOLOMON KINDLEY
    GEORGIA

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,380
    This year's NFL draft is going to be the most watched sporting event in history lol. We'll be at 6 or 7 weeks of no sports by then.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    515
    Has there been anymore talk about us trading for Williams?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    18,415
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,427
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I'm no draft pro but I hate the fact of trading up to get a WR. Don't get me wrong I would be ****ing stoked to get Lamb but it also depends on the price. A few guys I like are guys that seem to have great route running already. Justin Jefferson is said to be a great route runner. Von Jefferson is also a mid guy that seems to have great route running.

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,427
    Unless..it's a slick Rick smoke screen to get Herbert if he falls. Now that I would be on board for lol. But that wouldn't make much sense either in terms of $$.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    515
    None of this will matter if our OL sucks, it all starts upfront.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    18,415
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I'm no draft pro but I hate the fact of trading up to get a WR. Don't get me wrong I would be ****ing stoked to get Lamb but it also depends on the price. A few guys I like are guys that seem to have great route running already. Justin Jefferson is said to be a great route runner. Von Jefferson is also a mid guy that seems to have great route running.
    Arif made a pretty good point about the depth of the receiver class. There's the top group of Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs and then the second group of Jefferson/Mims/Higgins/Reager/Hamler/Shenault/Aiyuk. There is a pretty good possibility that none of those receivers are left by the time we pick at 58. There is a drop off to the next group of receivers like Michael Pittman, Peoples-Jones, Van Jefferson, and Chase Claypool. You can make the argument Pittman is worthy of the 58th pick but what if the Vikings don't like him? I prefer to stay at 22/25 but if the price is right (say a 3rd round pick) then I wouldn't be opposed to trading up. Jefferson is my favorite pick at 22 but there is a good chance the Eagles take him. The top receivers who would fit best here are probably Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Jefferson, and Mims. If the Vikings want to be absolutely sure they land a premier talent at receiver then it's probably best to trade up. Plus, depending on how the draft falls, we can also trade back from 25 and recoup the draft pick(s) we lost.

    Here's an example. To get to 14 we probably have to trade 89 (3rd) and then another pick like 155 (5th).

    14: Henry Ruggs WR Alabama

    Trade back to 34, acquire picks 122 (4th), and 160 (5th).

    34: Cesar Ruiz G Michigan
    58: Damon Arnette CB Ohio State
    105: K'Von Wallace S Clemson
    122: Alton Robinson DE Syracuse
    132: Josiah Scott CB Michigan State
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMark247 View Post
    None of this will matter if our OL sucks, it all starts upfront.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True but starting quality O-Linemen can usually be found in later rounds. I donít like the idea of trading up but if itís for Ruggs, Lamb or Jeudy I wouldnít mind. Ruggs reminds me a lot of Percy Harvin minus the headaches (literally and figuratively). We can use him the same way we used Harvin and he could be a faster than Harvin was. Thatís scary!

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •