Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
So it wasn't just me then, wondering about Osborn at the time....and hoping they'd seen something
I mean he was the 25th WR taken, so only so much to expect, but still, there were guys that seemed to have stronger value (I wanted Watkins, but what do I know)

Here's guys drafted after KJ...of course not including guys like Quartney who were UDFA
Donovan Peoples-Jones*
Quez Watkins*
James Proche*
Isaiah Hodgins*
Dezmon Patmon*
Freddie Swain*
Jauan Jennings*
K. J. Hill*
Tyrie Cleveland*

So, if you guys are right, we have to look at it as if Davis was our 5th rd pick and Osborn a UDFA signing
The pick of Osborn in the 5th round really frustrated me while the draft was going on. Most WR rankings I saw had him ranked around 50 or 60. Whereas Quartney was in the 20 to 30 range. I honestly would take any WR on your list over Osborn. I'm sure Rick and Co see something in him or at least think they do that no other scout or front office did. I definitely don't see it though. He was average at best every year he was in college and I just don't see that production translating well in the NFL. At best, I think he could be a PS guy but I have been wrong plenty of times before.