Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Don't know if this is realistic but considering PA said Trent Williams could be traded for a day 3 pick;

Trade a 4th and a 5th for Trent Williams

Trade 58 and our comp 3rd to move up for Antoine Winfield

89 draft the best guard available

The rest of the draft I won't be picky lol
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

Lots of DTs that also fit the Vikings are still on the board.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

I honestly think Gladney has everything it takes to be a superstar CB. He has the tools, attitude, and can travel. Plus he has Zimmer to coach him up.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I honestly think Gladney has everything it takes to be a superstar CB. He has the tools, attitude, and can travel. Plus he has Zimmer to coach him up.
    i was hoping for the lsu cb or winfield or a trade back into the 2nd round.

my picks the rest of the way in no special order ,winfield, dantzler, the wrs from usc and minn, 2 to 3 olinemen a qb , and reeds son

Kind of scared of Trent Williams from a health/age standpoint but would be great if we can get him for a 4th and 5th.

Amik Robertson
    Antonio Gibson
    Raekwon Davis

Let's go Rick.

Last edited by goingfor28; 04-24-2020 at 02:11 AM.

https://www.dailynorseman.com/platfo...mpression=true

Mostly 'A' grades for Jefferson pick from the NFL experts.

I was a Mims guy but I'm psyched for Jefferson. Gladney at 31 is the cherry on top. Rick killed it in round 1. Now it's time to get spicy.

111 catches, over 1500 yards, and 18 touchdowns. Holy **** I really hope there's a season this year.

Well Mims is still out there..........as is Claypool...if we were to double dip in the WR pool early

Jefferson has more speed than I was thinking, but a flier would be sweet to add in.......if they think Bisi and others have potential, we don't need to go WR again
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

looking at some options, there's a Minnesota kid we should take a serious look at for LT...tho it could take the 3rd rd pick we might otherwise use to trade for Williams.........Ben Bartch
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Well Mims is still out there..........as is Claypool...if we were to double dip in the WR pool early

Jefferson has more speed than I was thinking, but a flier would be sweet to add in.......if they think Bisi and others have potential, we don't need to go WR again
    I think with Thielen Johnson Jefferson Bebee Sharpe we have our base WR core. I anticipate Rick will take 2 more Wrs. Whoever is the Fastest small school guy out there at the end of round 4 who has punt return experience and a guy who slips in round 7 like a Dillon Mitchell or Bisi Johson.

Jefferson has speed but he is a good route runner. He is not/should not be used simply as a take off the top guy. We do need that speed demon type guy.

O LINE, OLINE, OLINE!!we have to give Cousins more time, have to. I can also see trading for Williams but please don't overpay!! The Skins have no leverage with him being injured, sitting out, and saying he doesn't want to be there. 4,7, Rieff for money purposes. I would like them to possibly get Winfield but have to trade Harris and get a 2nd rnder for him. Should be a fun night 2 and glad to get something sports related during this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    O LINE, OLINE, OLINE!!we have to give Cousins more time, have to. I can also see trading for Williams but please don't overpay!! The Skins have no leverage with him being injured, sitting out, and saying he doesn't want to be there. 4,7, Rieff for money purposes. I would like them to possibly get Winfield but have to trade Harris and get a 2nd rnder for him. Should be a fun night 2 and glad to get something sports related during this time!!

They are in a good spot I think. IF the Vikings trade for Williams they have Brett Jones resigned to play one of the OG Spots and some developmental guys like Sumia who we gotta hope developed enough to play some snaps. Reiff would be released or traded and we have 1 true hole at OG. There have not been very many OGs other than Ruiz drafted and there are plenty of good ones left. I could see #58 being CB/DT/OLB/DE or WR if someone falls or S if Harris gets traded which I think is off the table. Round 3-4 may be all OG/OT/DT

Even if the Vikings go into next season with Reiff at LT. They really only need to address the OG spots. They need to replace Elflien.

I don't know who is left at the position but I really wouldn't mind seeing Minny go OLB with 58. I love Kendricks and Barr but Wilson and Gedeon are just whatever.

I hope with our next draft pick. We get a player with the hand speed of Ceedee Lamb and the strength of Isaiah Wilson's mother. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast