Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Tessa Blanchard makes wrestling history but...

She just became the first female (in a major company) to become that respective company's world champion. Its a cool story and a nice way to start breaking some of that gender barrier in sports (Yes I know its scripted).

She obviously super gifted but what should have been a crowning achievement is probably going to bite the dust because she's been accused by multiple female wrestlers of being a bully and a racist. These claims were made about her as recently as 2017 as well and probably hurts her chances of ever being in the WWE where a Blanchard/Flair feud makes all the sense in the world.

People get all worked up about a woman competing with men and it just makes me laugh. For starters, we see it all the time in movies and I don't ever hear anyone whine about that. Additionally I see the list of people who have beaten Big Show in a match and I ask people how many of them they actually believe could beat him in a real fight. Because that list is SO small.

Now I will confess complete ignorance about the other stuff.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Honestly I don't respect people who do stuff like this. I in way shape or form support bullying but you wait on till the person shinning moment to open your mouth? Why not mention it than? Why not go on a Twitter rant than? Just like with the whole Josh Harder thing in the AS game.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Honestly I don't respect people who do stuff like this. I in way shape or form support bullying but you wait on till the person shinning moment to open your mouth? Why not mention it than? Why not go on a Twitter rant than? Just like with the whole Josh Harder thing in the AS game.
    This thread is the first time that I've seen it mentioned that anything was said at the time. Now I don't follow non-WWE wrestling, so I can't say if that's true or not. But nobody has mentioned why they didn't say anything back during the incident. It's definitely a strange thing.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz
    Honestly I don't respect people who do stuff like this. I in way shape or form support bullying but you wait on till the person shining moment to open your mouth? Why not mention it than? Why not go on a Twitter rant than? Just like with the whole Josh Harder thing in the AS game.
    She set herself up by tweeting about women supporting each other. Also, word has been going around about her and folks were reportedly discouraged from speaking on her.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Set Up To Fail

That cold blooded monster. Wanting women to support one another.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This thread is the first time that I've seen it mentioned that anything was said at the time. Now I don't follow non-WWE wrestling, so I can't say if that's true or not. But nobody has mentioned why they didn't say anything back during the incident. It's definitely a strange thing.
    It's been going around all weekend. Meltzer even reported that some of her attitude issues were why WWE didn't bring her in a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    yeah I agree that bringing it up after someone does something important is a bunch of crap. If there is a problem bring it up when it is happening.

With the being said, if the things that are being said about her are true, she is a total ***** and I can understand why people were bringing up what she said after her tweeting that women need to support each other.

One of the major ones was she spit in the face of a black opponent and called her the n-word.

So wait the lady she allegedly said these things to goes by La Rosa Negra? That seems very strange. This whole situation gets even more strange.