Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,370

    Browns to Hire Vikes OC: Kevin Stefanski

    Great Hire. Might be a huge loss to the Vikes, with how he got the most out of Kirk Cousins and that.

    But as a Bears fan, I'm cool with that
    Broncos be like:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,898
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Great Hire. Might be a huge loss to the Vikes, with how he got the most out of Kirk Cousins and that.
    I'm not so sure about that. It seems like the biggest positive influence on Kirk Cousins was Dalvin Cook.

    It's hard to gauge someone's performance as a HC from their performance as an OC anyway. Those require two very different skill sets.

    I'm honestly more interested in the kind of coaching staff he puts together, which the younger HC hires sometimes struggle with.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ings-stefanski

    should the browns have hired the winning coordinator yesterday instead of the losing one? stains are going to stain.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ings-stefanski

    should the browns have hired the winning coordinator yesterday instead of the losing one? stains are going to stain.
    You mean Saleh? It's kinda weird how the coaches who everyone thought would be on teams' radars, actually weren't. That's all the HC vacancies filled, with little interest in Saleh or Bieniemy.

    BTW your names for the Steelers' division rivals are kindergarten level, kinda equally cringe and adorable. What was the Bengals' one again? Bugles?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,092
    Stefanski was the guy the Browns' analytics guy tabbed last year when they ignored him and hired Kitchens....analytics guy in charge this year.

    Stefanski is only 37, but has already been in the Vikings organization well over a decade. A bright mind, but I think his play calling was strained by having to please Zimmer and Kubiak.

    My bet is Klint Kubiak becomes the Vikings' OC keeping Gary around and Pat Shurmur becomes Stefanski's OC giving him a solid offensive mind as well as someone with HC experience.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You mean Saleh? It's kinda weird how the coaches who everyone thought would be on teams' radars, actually weren't. That's all the HC vacancies filled, with little interest in Saleh or Bieniemy.

    BTW your names for the Steelers' division rivals are kindergarten level, kinda equally cringe and adorable. What was the Bengals' one again? Bugles?
    bungles lol. meh they aren't mine originally, just typical from steelers fandom.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    i like the nick name for the titans. T!ts, but if you spell it correctly it gets censored.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,642
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You mean Saleh? It's kinda weird how the coaches who everyone thought would be on teams' radars, actually weren't. That's all the HC vacancies filled, with little interest in Saleh or Bieniemy.

    BTW your names for the Steelers' division rivals are kindergarten level, kinda equally cringe and adorable. What was the Bengals' one again? Bugles?
    I've only ever heard my father in law call the Ravens the Ratbirds, so I'm guessing it's either a Steelers fan thing or a PA thing. I have Bengals friends and I've never heard them say it.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I've only ever heard my father in law call the Ravens the Ratbirds, so I'm guessing it's either a Steelers fan thing or a PA thing. I have Bengals friends and I've never heard them say it.
    I've heard a lot of people calling the Ravens the "Rats" but wasn't sure why, other than Baltimore being dirty.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You mean Saleh? It's kinda weird how the coaches who everyone thought would be on teams' radars, actually weren't. That's all the HC vacancies filled, with little interest in Saleh or Bieniemy.

    BTW your names for the Steelers' division rivals are kindergarten level, kinda equally cringe and adorable. What was the Bengals' one again? Bugles?
    Stains, Ratbirds, Bungles, Squeelers.

    AFC North fans are VERY petty and hate each other.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Stefanski was the guy the Browns' analytics guy tabbed last year when they ignored him and hired Kitchens....analytics guy in charge this year.

    Stefanski is only 37, but has already been in the Vikings organization well over a decade. A bright mind, but I think his play calling was strained by having to please Zimmer and Kubiak.

    My bet is Klint Kubiak becomes the Vikings' OC keeping Gary around and Pat Shurmur becomes Stefanski's OC giving him a solid offensive mind as well as someone with HC experience.
    Are you a Vikings fan? I see a lot of Vikings fans suggesting Zimmer has sort of had a negative impact on Stefanski's play-calling.

    Regardless, the media and casual fan's narratives are downright silly. A week ago Stefanski would have been the golden hire after they dispatched the Saints, but one game against an extremely talented 49ers defense and suddenly he's a bad hire lol.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •