Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Don't see the point of signing Dalvin Cooke +$100mill

He has been an injured beast and played well while he's been here! When he's not hurt! We're already cash strapped with a lot of contracts! Especially Cousins! For $100'mllion I don't think Cooke is gonna do much more than Mattison! $100'million can really work well on an offensive line!
    I'll be hated for sure but Mattison looks good! Running backs look pretty easy to get via the draft!

Only $100 million running back might be Derrick Henry!

This is going to be a tough offseason, for sure....only way to lower Cousins' cap hit is to extend him....and I hate that idea. Rhodes might as well pack up. Everson will be a cap casualty unless he renegotiates. Waynes and Mac need to understand their value. I'm glad I'm not the one that has to figure this out.

Sucks, tho....once again we have to concentrate picks on the OL and yet another freaking CB in the draft when we also need DT (or someone needs to really step up next year)........Niners showed just how much work our OL and DT needs.

Hoping Melvin Gordon's situation shows Dalvin that a huge contract may not be in the cards....but all players want to max out their 1st contract after their rookie deal
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Love Cook but he really isn't in a position to demand a large contract. Hurt every year, and after a torrid start this year, completely faded down the stretch. If he puts up another year like this one we can talk extension IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    This is going to be a tough offseason, for sure....only way to lower Cousins' cap hit is to extend him....and I hate that idea. Rhodes might as well pack up. Everson will be a cap casualty unless he renegotiates. Waynes and Mac need to understand their value. I'm glad I'm not the one that has to figure this out.

Sucks, tho....once again we have to concentrate picks on the OL and yet another freaking CB in the draft when we also need DT (or someone needs to really step up next year)........Niners showed just how much work our OL and DT needs.

Hoping Melvin Gordon's situation shows Dalvin that a huge contract may not be in the cards....but all players want to max out their 1st contract after their rookie deal
    It will be a difficult offseason to say the least. Anthony Harris, Mack Alexander, Trae Waynes, Jayron Kearse. We will probably be able to bring back one of those players. Harris preferably.
    And Cousins can't be extended, or at least I hope not. Ride it out till next year then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    It will be a difficult offseason to say the least. Anthony Harris, Mack Alexander, Trae Waynes, Jayron Kearse. We will probably be able to bring back one of those players. Harris preferably.
    And Cousins can't be extended, or at least I hope not. Ride it out till next year then move on.
    We hopefully prioritize Ant.

I also really hope we dont extend Cousins... Tank for Lawrence should be the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    We hopefully prioritize Ant.

I also really hope we dont extend Cousins... Tank for Lawrence should be the goal.
    If we are terrible, sure. But if not, I would trade 3 firsts easy.

I don't buy that Lawrence is automatically a great NFL QB anymore than I buy Tua
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't buy that Lawrence is automatically a great NFL QB anymore than I buy Tua
    To be honest Lawrence is on a whole other level than Tua. Luck didn't even have Lawrence's ability. This kid is a once-every-25 years kindof QB.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    To be honest Lawrence is on a whole other level than Tua. Luck didn't even have Lawrence's ability. This kid is a once-every-25 years kindof QB.
    I agree with this as well. Of course nothing is a guarantee but I would trade a lot of picks for him.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I agree with this as well. Of course nothing is a guarantee but I would trade a lot of picks for him.
    Yup. I feel exactly the same way