Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    They didn't dominate in Denver tonight. Clips lose 114-104 at the Pepsi Center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
    By the way they lost more than the game, they felt to 5 th!
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Their coach is a fool and I want him to face us for the final ticket to the finals! I want him to cry again!
    10 years in the making.

By the way they lost more than the game, they felt to 5 th!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

I have to cue the horn again.

He has to trust more the team and allow them to shine. They showed last night that they got something to prove too as Kuzma said. Lets see if they are ready to fly!
    Yeah, but still Lebron and FO sometimes don't mix which still scares me. If it was me and I was running the FO I would trade him the first chance I get if he gets in my way.

Their coach is a fool and I want him to face us for the final ticket to the finals! I want him to cry again!
    Id like to see them get beat by the Jazz in the first round. Styles make fights and they do match up with us better than any other team, but they have a lot of bad matchups with about 5 other teams. There good against us but they arent as good as us.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Id like to see them get beat by the Jazz in the first round. Styles make fights and they do match up with us better than any other team, but they have a lot of bad matchups with about 5 other teams. There good against us but they arent as good as us.
    So the only the way we get out of the west is that dodge playing the Clippers.

So the only the way we get out of the west is that dodge playing the Clippers.
    No, well beat the Clippers, but they will probably be our toughest test. But we will beat them

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    No, well beat the Clippers, but they will probably be our toughest test. But we will beat them
    But it's going to be a long series which we will need all 7 games for. Also we have to figure out Kawhi.

But it's going to be a long series which we will need all 7 games for. Also we have to figure out Kawhi.
    Who knows, if we are the team we are supposed to be we may beat them in 4-5 games, or maybe they beat us, but again I see them getting beat by someone else before I seee them beating us.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Me or you

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Lullz.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

If you notice they are starting to figure out how to stop the biggest threats from other teams. Luka the last two games has not been that effective. Thunder was fuel by CP3 leading ability nullify last night. Our coach biggest ability is defense. Our defense will continue to improve and the moment there is a player or players that can help to contain Kawhi or PG the Lakers will grab them, but last game the bench showed vs a hot team how good this team is now. We are becoming stronger.

The two games we lost to them we were up by 20 or more and in both games we played really bad inconsistent ball. There are 50 games left many things can happen and then the play offs. There are not back to back games and super stars play way better and more minutes. Bring them on!

Lmfao 7 pages deep, love this forum

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfao 7 pages deep, love this forum
    And none of it has to do with the game lol. NPH did a whole page all by himself on random tweets lol

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast