Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This reminds me of a comic strip that I saw years ago, I tried finding it but couldn't....

It was of an auto store employee looking at the computer monitor saying, "The computer says we don't have any in stock so we don't have any"

At the same time the customer is literally pointing at the part he needs saying, "It's right there!!!"

But I guess since the computer says LBJ is a top 5 defender what we actually see doesn't matter.
    Prove otherwise. It should be easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL don't pull me into your and BMs argument. I was just clearing up the comments he made. That's between you two LOL.
    If you donít want in donít clear anything up. Because what you said and what he is saying isnít the same

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Not fixing to go back and look but I'm sure you said you hope they get knocked off by another team so we don't have to play them. I like to talk about the Lakers, not jerk off LBJ.

And no one switched topics, you're just trying to keep me talking about LBJ. I've had enough for awhile. Can you talk about anything without mentioning LBJ?
    Yeah ur wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I go by what is obvious and everyone can see except for you because you are a LBJ cultist.
    Yeah like that itís obvious Lebron over Kobe...thatís beyond obvious accept for you

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Prove otherwise. It should be easy to do.
    Just watch tomorrows game. Houston has 6 players averaging double figures in scoring. LBJ is our starting SF, PJ Tucker is Houston's starting PF, Tucker isn't one of the players for Houston averaging double digits in scoring. Let's see who our "so called" top 10 defensive player (LBJ) guards. My money is on that he guards Tucker with his whopping 8 PPG, he's gonna hold him to 6 points and its gonna show a great defensive performance in advanced stats making LBJ a top 10 defender. Even though Tucker wasn't even trying to score.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 01-17-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If you donít want in donít clear anything up. Because what you said and what he is saying isnít the same
    ok. I'll make sure not to make sense next time so it will be clearer.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920