Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nice to see Niners back in the NFC Championship game
    I BELIEVE IN JIMMY G

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Down goes Baltimore!
    Titans were able to solve the LJ riddle!

I think if he becomes a passer he's beatable also I noticed during the RO they were letting the play develop before they themselves can make a play .

Shanahan called a great game today . Minnesota apparently sucks *** when facing 21 personnel . It was there for the taking and they still sucked..

Witherspoon needs to be cut .... had enough of him . Even at full strength he's **** .
    Last edited by 1hardcore; 01-12-2020 at 04:32 AM.

Great game all-around. I only took exception to two plays by JG; one boneheaded pick, and - I know Bourne made a hell of a catch on it - but a very poor decision to throw up a floater when he had no space to get rid of it early in the game which easily couldíve turned into another one. Canít throw balls like that and expect to win the Super Bowl.

Great play calling by Shanny in the 2nd half and the defense was just too much, especially after replacing Spoon with Moseley.

Ward made some big plays. Ford, Kwon, and Jaquiski made their presence known and helped turn it into a hell of a game for the critical pieces; Buck, Armstead and - above all else - Nick ****ing Bosa.

Deebo is something like a George Kittle type of animal. That dude just keeps fighting.

What a wonderful Saturday. Niners kick butt, Lakers kick butt. It was my daughters bday party at Dave & Busters so got to double up.

Very impressed by Kyle and his game plan. One of the highlight shows emphasized that after the Jimmy INT, Kyle really dialed up the runs. But I think that was the game plan.

All 5 first round picks on the Dline got a sack. That was nice to see.

They did bench Spoon quickly and Moseley played well.

This was the game where Mitch really shined. I haven't been that impressed by him, and he did exactly what he was supposed. 0 return yards in punting game allowed.

Most of the rookies shined. Deebo almost made a couple mistakes but for the most part was great.

Jimmy G missed Juice wide open on a play but these are the kinds of wins I love. Blowouts, thorough domination.

Another extra day of rest. Stay healthy and hungry. The stars are aligning up correctly. Still more work to do.

Didn't wear a niner jersey yesterday. Instead wore, "feels great baby - Jimmy G" black t-shirt.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Titans were able to solve the LJ riddle!

I think if he becomes a passer he's beatable also I noticed during the RO they were letting the play develop before they themselves can make a play .
    Rest vs. Rust.

Jackson hadn't played in 3 weeks. Ingram's calf inflicted by Jackson flared up. They weren't playing meaningful games down the stretch, and essentially saved their best football for December.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Rest vs. Rust.

Jackson hadn't played in 3 weeks. Ingram's calf inflicted by Jackson flared up. They weren't playing meaningful games down the stretch, and essentially saved their best football for December.
    I think the Ravens don't have a game plan when they are down .

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    I think the Ravens don't have a game plan when they are down .
    LJ isn't what everyone is saying he is. College teams could game plan against him. He can't pass. He can't play in big games. He's mentally weak. He has happy feet.

Man up against the Ravens with 1 spy with 1 man deep.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

What a wonderful Saturday. Niners kick butt, Lakers kick butt. It was my daughters bday party at Dave & Busters so got to double up.

Very impressed by Kyle and his game plan. One of the highlight shows emphasized that after the Jimmy INT, Kyle really dialed up the runs. But I think that was the game plan.

All 5 first round picks on the Dline got a sack. That was nice to see.

They did bench Spoon quickly and Moseley played well.

This was the game where Mitch really shined. I haven't been that impressed by him, and he did exactly what he was supposed. 0 return yards in punting game allowed.

Most of the rookies shined. Deebo almost made a couple mistakes but for the most part was great.

Jimmy G missed Juice wide open on a play but these are the kinds of wins I love. Blowouts, thorough domination.

Another extra day of rest. Stay healthy and hungry. The stars are aligning up correctly. Still more work to do.

Didn't wear a niner jersey yesterday. Instead wore, "feels great baby - Jimmy G" black t-shirt.
    It was my daughters birthday party, but it was at my house and I didn't get to watch the game until midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    LJ isn't what everyone is saying he is. College teams could game plan against him. He can't pass. He can't play in big games. He's mentally weak. He has happy feet.

I agree about the man with spy against him. It bugged me that Saleh went careful against him.

If/when we move past the Packers, am I crazy to think that we may actually match up better against the Chiefs than the Titans?

On second thought, yeah, that might actually be crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post

The Titans constantly kept the pressure outside forcing LJ to step up in the pocket. On quite a few plays, I saw whoever was coming off the edge just stay outside, even though there was a lane inside. They showed good discipline, because its when LJ gets outside the pocket is where he's most dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It was my daughters birthday party, but it was at my house and I didn't get to watch the game until midnight.

Oh man, that's tough. But at least you got to watch it without spoilers.

It worked out great. Kids ran around in arcade, one of the mothers who doesn't like football watched them...

me and wife and friends all watched the game.

Oh man, that's tough. But at least you got to watch it without spoilers.

It worked out great. Kids ran around in arcade, one of the mothers who doesn't like football watched them...

me and wife and friends all watched the game.
    I don't know if anyone here knows who Jojo Siwa is ... she's a kids entertainer <?> of some horrible pink fluffy unicorn fashion. I worked one of her shows, and it was funny because none of the parents wanted to stay in the stands which meant the concession stands and the bars were SUPER busy just so the parents didn't have to stay in the venue experiencing her act.

Living in Texas makes it generally easier to avoid spoilers on 49ers games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast