Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline

Trade Deadline

Ian Begley

Verified account

@IanBegley
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Knicks have talked to Pistons about Andre Drummond trade, SNY source confirms. First reported by Stafium.
    Twitter

ok that's a bit odd?

I guess Mitch would be gone? I know Andre is only 26 and has an impact but Pistons aren't even in the playoffs with him in a terrible East.

If Mitch is gone then Randle must be included in this trade talk one would hope, they would probably want to move Griffin as well

He has a player option next year, if he don't do a extend and trade then he's a gonner for sure next year, and we don't need loaners this year.

lol

Typical Mills. Typical Knicks.

Maybe Knicks are doing this because they are including Mitch in a KAT trade.

I don't mind Drummond. He has continued to develop his game, is at the beginning of his prime and can have 5-10 very good years with Knicks.

There are.many deals that can work for him but depends on the specific deal.

I don't know last time I saw Drummond he was passing decent for a big and rebounds also but what's going out and coming back we don't know.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Scott Perry, a Detroit native, was with the Pistons when Drummond was drafted. Drummond is from New York and grew up a Knicks fan. - James Edwards

Not a bad player to have. I hate to give up Mitch in any deal but if we can get Drummond and somehow get Kat too ... Perry/Mills save face big-time!

They make that happen I don't want to hear any more negative talk about Knicks front office.

I would think to get those 2 here Knicks are giving up Julius and Portis and Payton to Detroit along with both Dallas picks.

Then a separate deal to Twolves involving Mitch, DSJ, Morris along with this years draft pick for Towns. Knicks won't need another young lottery player if they get those 2.

Frank / Allen / 2nd Rd draft PG
    RJ / Dot / Trier
    Knox / Bullock
    Kat / Wotten
    Drummond / Taj

I don't know about you guys but I'm all in on that roster. Talking about moving chess pieces... ESPN won't be able to say she it about that.

Mitch for Drummond would be THE most typical Knicks move. That said, if there was a flurry of moves that required Mitch to go in another trade I am open to it. Knicks gotta try something man. There is no course to stay on right now. I welcome some moves to get better.

Dre is slow footed, Mitch can affect a game defensively much more.

what's so hard about selling some guys and drafting a PG? and then finding a shooting Wing in FAgency?

Go get Drummond, and put him on the books for 31M next year after trade kicker?

Yeah, that makes sense..

Go pay someone young, that we need, please. These guys canít get fired fast enough

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Dre is slow footed, Mitch can affect a game defensively much more.

what's so hard about selling some guys and drafting a PG? and then finding a shooting Wing in FAgency?
    Whatís hard is that the Knicks would be a safe bet to be a top 3-5 worst team in the league again next season.

Once again the FO is focused on bigs.

Where are the guards? Where are the shooters?

Dolan is letting Mills do anything he wants to win back Knicks fans what he doesn't realize is there is no going back the trust of fans is broken badly.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast