Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1987

Thread: Trade Deadline

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Ian Begley‏Verified account @IanBegley ∑ 4m4 minutes ago

Mitchell Robinson has signed with agent Rich Paul of Klutch Sports Group, per SNY sources.
    I wonder if he's traded for that decision.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

all I know now is Knicks better extend Mitch next year....

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Stop it - Why is nothing happening!!!
    They are already trying to get Dlo.

They can't get KAT now. That situation needs to percolate and worsen. This push will come in the off season when things get uglier.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Former agents running teams has worked, not going to judge the move without really know the plans.
    Leon Rose is the most connected agent in the sport. He knows EVERYONE. He also represents a certain unhappy star who was born in NJ and grew up a Knicks fan.

And this is why I say acquire and save draft picks and assets. For disgruntled super stars.

The Knicks turning their team over to Leon Rose and Worldwide Wes almost broke my brain. Itís actually smart. I canít believe it.

I wrote about Wes in Feb. 2010. This is one of my favorite stories. https://t.co/oGkj29xHPz

Bill Simmons

I agree with him. Love this move.

What are the implications of doing this today. Would assume that Leon is plugged in as well?

What are the implications of doing this today. Would assume that Leon is plugged in as well?
    I can only speculate that Leon wants a say in what happens today. Knicks interest in Dlo already shows his influence.

notice Knicks made no moves with Perry, so now Dolan is giving them the final say in any trades with just under 4 hours to do it in........you know they've been monitoring and in Dolan's ear for days, hence the firing of Mills and not giving perry any opportunity to make a trade.

So now lets see how the Clips and Lakers feel about this move prior to the deadline.

I'm pretty confident we didn't pull any triggers till these guys were in place

The Knicks reportedly plan to hire CAA player agent, Leon Rose, to be their new President of Basketball Operations.
    The Knicks are taking the same path as the Warriors and Lakers did, by signing a renowned NBA player agent to take over the helm, and the two sides are expected to begin formal negotiations after the trade deadline.

SOURCE: ESPN
    Feb 6, 2020, 10:58 AM ET
    Rotoworld

Guessing this wouldnít get it done but if the deal was Randle/Payton plus our 2020 first but top 5 protected for D-Lo would you guys pull the trigger on that? Maybe throw in a Dallas pick (or both) if needed? Or is that too much? Or does Golden State day not enough?

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock

coincidence?

Jon Krawczynski‏Verified account @JonKrawczynski

Follow Follow @JonKrawczynski

Karl-Anthony Towns: "I've been losing for a long time. I'm not trying to do that **** anymore. So every possession means a lot. You obviously see my patience running low with a lot of things. There's no excuses. We gotta get it done."

notice Knicks made no moves with Perry, so now Dolan is giving them the final say in any trades with just under 4 hours to do it in........you know they've been monitoring and in Dolan's ear for days, hence the firing of Mills and not giving perry any opportunity to make a trade.

So now lets see how the Clips and Lakers feel about this move prior to the deadline.

I'm pretty confident we didn't pull any triggers till these guys were in place
    Yes this explains why nothing has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Guessing this wouldnít get it done but if the deal was Randle/Payton plus our 2020 first but top 5 protected for D-Lo would you guys pull the trigger on that? Maybe throw in a Dallas pick (or both) if needed? Or is that too much? Or does Golden State day not enough?
    It seems as if they don't prefer the first this year for luxury tax reasons. But like nycericanguy said, i dont think theres a tax a bill that turns em off a top 5 pick, I agree. So it would really only benefit them w/o the protection. And to that I say hell no.
    Randle will be much easier to move in the offseason. Whats the rush with moving him?

coincidence?

Jon Krawczynski‏Verified account @JonKrawczynski

Follow Follow @JonKrawczynski

Karl-Anthony Towns: "I've been losing for a long time. I'm not trying to do that **** anymore. So every possession means a lot. You obviously see my patience running low with a lot of things. There's no excuses. We gotta get it done."
    No it's not a coincidence. In fact, the plan is to trade for KAT and Dlo.