Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline

At this point, I wonít hate it as long as we donít give this upcoming pick, or any of our own unprotected..All the rumors and debate have broken me down. This team is beyond difficult to root for

Seems when we do that expecting we will be good, end up handing out lottery picks

Garry Harris is another good buy low option, DEN open to moving him. hes only 25.

According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, the Timberwolves are "orchestrating multiteam trade discussions with Houston and Atlanta in hopes of ultimately turning discussions into a four-way deal that brings Golden State guard D'Angelo Russell to Minnesota."
    Per Woj, the early parameters of the discussed deal include Robert Covington potentially landing in Houston and Clint Capela headed to the Hawks, with possibly two first-round picks and an expiring contract routed to Minnesota. Per Woj, "there still remains a gulf to overcome on the Minnesota-Golden State component of these talks." Stay tuned.

RELATED: Robert Covington, Clint Capela
    SOURCE: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter
    Feb 4, 2020, 1:43 PM ET
    Rotoworld

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Maybe this keeping Morris talk did it - Still he couldn't have done this a few weeks ago. You think people left him voicemails about trades he isn't returning?? lol
    The rift between them definitely includes this trade deadline. The timing is glaring.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Garry Harris is another good buy low option, DEN open to moving him. hes only 25.
    Iíd look at Beasley as well. Could be a nice buy-low. Was on track to be a solid player there.

Last edited by Garrett2010; 02-04-2020 at 03:39 PM.

How absolutely dangerous will the Golden State Warriors be, once they eventually get 2 or more first rounders for D'Angelo Russell? The Wolves are desperate to get a point guard to be alongside Wiggins & KA Towns.

The Warriors would have TWO First Rounders in the top 5 picks.

The Knicks are not in the Playoff race. I'm hoping they don't do anything stupid...BUT I can see them doing something stupid till, the Knicks hire a REAL GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Apparently, GS doesn't NEED to have another 1st rounder this yr due to tax implications. So, why not 2021 1st, Portis, Trier, Eli
    I mean Iíd 100% do that if that was on the table

i said from day 1 the Payton signing was bad and that we needed to see what we had in DSJR so not sure what this post is about

at the end of the day we were going to be very bad this year so what does a slightly better PG for 1 year do?

this is comical that fans agree with this. every year we prioritize a random PG that clearly has no future on this team
    lol this is what this post is about - The way DSjr was playing to start the season he needed to be taken out. He has not proven to be an NBA player yet. Elfrid Payton, vet min or not, has. So I don't get this slightly better business. Here's a rule of thumb if you don't have a top 20 point guard, you are pretty safe getting a backup that can play major minutes if needed. Dennis Smith was ranked right around 30 to start the season.

Every year we seem to have a cabal of pgs that can't separate themselves from each other. Which is done during the season, not the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I mean Iíd 100% do that if that was on the table
    Bums and one first rounder for a young, locked up all-star caliber PG.

You know who wouldnít do that..Golden State

that hurts
    Lol no joke, I think I started posting after just reading for years to argue with you - You infuriate me on the regular, nothing but love for u tho

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    lol this is what this post is about - The way DSjr was playing to start the season he needed to be taken out. He has not proven to be an NBA player yet. Elfrid Payton, vet min or not, has. So I don't get this slightly better business. Here's a rule of thumb if you don't have a top 20 point guard, you are pretty safe getting a backup that can play major minutes if needed. Dennis Smith was ranked right around 30 to start the season.

Every year we seem to have a cabal of pgs that can't separate themselves from each other. Which is done during the season, not the off season.
    Payton is what he is. That being said, heís a good fit if we do get a nice shiny new lottery-picked PG. Can keep the spot until the kid is ready, or at least shows heís resilient/confident enough to deal with some failure.

The younger guys we have donít have that swagger/mentality that they belong. Needed to be brought along more slowly

Well at least it seems like they aren't going to do anything stupid.