Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 65 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1987

Thread: Trade Deadline

  1. #961
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,024
    There is kyle kuzma news out there I would hate that. kuzma is the type of player I doc ot want to pay big moeny for. His rep is way better than his game

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,446

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,024
    Yeah no tha ks on kuzma

    Much rather try the clippers for there 1st and shamet

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33,245
    Morris for Kuzma was a trade i called months ago... not a huge fan of Kuzma but he's an asset at least.

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    There is kyle kuzma news out there I would hate that. kuzma is the type of player I doc ot want to pay big moeny for. His rep is way better than his game
    I actually think it's the opposite now. He gets a lot of crap.

    With that said, it would be a meh move, but not a stupid one.

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    There is kyle kuzma news out there I would hate that. kuzma is the type of player I doc ot want to pay big moeny for. His rep is way better than his game
    agreed. he's a volume scorer, and not a particularly efficient one. would rather take my chance in the draft with a first or receive a guard who can actually shoot.

    have no clue what's available out there, but shamet and a 1st would be ideal.

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    3,452
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Morris for Kuzma was a trade i called months ago... not a huge fan of Kuzma but he's an asset at least.
    This. Either way...let the bidding war begin...this lets teams know what the asking price is. In public.

    We have the best playoff chip in the league. PAY UP.

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,260
    Basically, he's not a reclamation project like all of their other moves. Decent stretch 4 next to Mitch. Obviously price will be a factor heading into the 2021 or 2022 offseason (depending on if he accepts the QO).

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,337
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Well at least it seems like they aren't going to do anything stupid.
    Encouraging to see all these teams interested. Have to figure we can get an acceptable return from one of them. Maybe one of the LA teams bumps up an offer to keep him away from the other

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    3,452
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Basically, he's not a reclamation project like all of their other moves. Decent stretch 4 next to Mitch. Obviously price will be a factor heading into the 2021 or 2022 offseason (depending on if he accepts the QO).
    Here's the thing....Can he rebound? and can he play 4 consistently? Because he would be great next to Mitch, BUT that means we need to do something with Randle.

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by fendera7x View Post
    agreed. he's a volume scorer, and not a particularly efficient one. would rather take my chance in the draft with a first or receive a guard who can actually shoot.

    have no clue what's available out there, but shamet and a 1st would be ideal.
    I would be ok shamet and a 1st
    Last edited by Praise_Di_Yute; 02-04-2020 at 06:54 PM.

  12. #972
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,260
    Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Here's the thing....Can he rebound? and can he play 4 consistently? Because he would be great next to Mitch, BUT that means we need to do something with Randle.
    He's never played anything but PF.

    Not a great rebounder, but not sure how much that matters.

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,260
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Encouraging to see all these teams interested. Have to figure we can get an acceptable return from one of them. Maybe one of the LA teams bumps up an offer to keep him away from the other
    My guess is that if he's moved, it'll be Kuzma or draft compensation. Zach Lowe was saying that if the Knicks were to make him available that there would probably be a bidding war. Here we are now, so let's see.

  14. #974
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    3,452
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    He's never played anything but PF.

    Not a great rebounder, but not sure how much that matters.
    It matters because that means you need Mitch to basically become Andre Drummond and is he ready for that leap?

  15. #975
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Encouraging to see all these teams interested. Have to figure we can get an acceptable return from one of them. Maybe one of the LA teams bumps up an offer to keep him away from the other
    makes you wonder what would've happened if we shopped Porzingis around instead of jumping on the Mavs offer.

    (swear i'm not turning this into a porizingis trade debate. just saying i wish we did our due diligence at least.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •