Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline

There is kyle kuzma news out there I would hate that. kuzma is the type of player I doc ot want to pay big moeny for. His rep is way better than his game

Yeah no tha ks on kuzma

Much rather try the clippers for there 1st and shamet

Morris for Kuzma was a trade i called months ago... not a huge fan of Kuzma but he's an asset at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    There is kyle kuzma news out there I would hate that. kuzma is the type of player I doc ot want to pay big moeny for. His rep is way better than his game
    I actually think it's the opposite now. He gets a lot of crap.

With that said, it would be a meh move, but not a stupid one.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    agreed. he's a volume scorer, and not a particularly efficient one. would rather take my chance in the draft with a first or receive a guard who can actually shoot.

have no clue what's available out there, but shamet and a 1st would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Morris for Kuzma was a trade i called months ago... not a huge fan of Kuzma but he's an asset at least.
    This. Either way...let the bidding war begin...this lets teams know what the asking price is. In public.

We have the best playoff chip in the league. PAY UP.

Basically, he's not a reclamation project like all of their other moves. Decent stretch 4 next to Mitch. Obviously price will be a factor heading into the 2021 or 2022 offseason (depending on if he accepts the QO).

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Well at least it seems like they aren't going to do anything stupid.
    Encouraging to see all these teams interested. Have to figure we can get an acceptable return from one of them. Maybe one of the LA teams bumps up an offer to keep him away from the other

Basically, he's not a reclamation project like all of their other moves. Decent stretch 4 next to Mitch. Obviously price will be a factor heading into the 2021 or 2022 offseason (depending on if he accepts the QO).
    Here's the thing....Can he rebound? and can he play 4 consistently? Because he would be great next to Mitch, BUT that means we need to do something with Randle.

Quote Originally Posted by fendera7x View Post
    agreed. he's a volume scorer, and not a particularly efficient one. would rather take my chance in the draft with a first or receive a guard who can actually shoot.

have no clue what's available out there, but shamet and a 1st would be ideal.
    I would be ok shamet and a 1st
    Last edited by Praise_Di_Yute; 02-04-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Here's the thing....Can he rebound? and can he play 4 consistently? Because he would be great next to Mitch, BUT that means we need to do something with Randle.
    He's never played anything but PF.

Not a great rebounder, but not sure how much that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Encouraging to see all these teams interested. Have to figure we can get an acceptable return from one of them. Maybe one of the LA teams bumps up an offer to keep him away from the other
    My guess is that if he's moved, it'll be Kuzma or draft compensation. Zach Lowe was saying that if the Knicks were to make him available that there would probably be a bidding war. Here we are now, so let's see.

He's never played anything but PF.

Not a great rebounder, but not sure how much that matters.
    It matters because that means you need Mitch to basically become Andre Drummond and is he ready for that leap?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    makes you wonder what would've happened if we shopped Porzingis around instead of jumping on the Mavs offer.

(swear i'm not turning this into a porizingis trade debate. just saying i wish we did our due diligence at least.)