Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1987

Thread: Trade Deadline

Stein better not be fxcking lieing

Also they better not sign anybody until the off season then

No picks for Masai!

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Prime Time Sports Talk
    @TalkPrimeTime
    Knicks discussing multiple trade options for Elfrid Payton, per sources.

hope this is true.
    Thank the Lord! I want to see DSJ-Frank-RJ the rest of the season 1-2-3 and see how that works.

Masai is literally the only person who can save this franchise.

I remember when deluaional posters here were talking down on how good of a gm he is, while talking up the knicks off season moves lol.

Dude lost kawai and still has the raptors among the top teams in the nba.

Marc Berman‏ @NYPost_Berman ∑ 10m10 minutes ago

Marcus Morris already said goodbye in Cleveland to #Knicks traveling best writers. Did he know something?

So along with Mook saying goodbye to beat writers, on twitter I've seen that Payton has unfollowed the Knicks, and Taj Gibson apparently Instagrammed "Don't worry you guys will know soon enough" before deleting.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    So along with Mook saying goodbye to beat writers, on twitter I've seen that Payton has unfollowed the Knicks, and Taj Gibson apparently Instagrammed "Don't worry you guys will know soon enough" before deleting.
    I mean we knew this day was coming the day these guys were signed for one and ones.......how would the players not know?

I'm just hoping it's a right deal. These guys are expirings so hopefully we don't take on other contracts that can hurt down the line, but Mills don't reside here no more.

Dolan put him on the Board of a totally different, new company, Dolan is loyal i'll give him that much

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    wow... making moves that make sense!

Hopfully taj and the other vets have some fun info to dish out for us.

wow... making moves that make sense!
    wait what makes sense? We have no idea yet of the return? I mean it's a start but it takes two (teams) GM's to make a deal,

you have to think what is coming back worth Payton's salary and who needs him and who has expirings.....I'm not going to even attempt it, the deadline is thur lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    wait what makes sense? We have no idea yet of the return? I mean it's a start but it takes two (teams) GM's to make a deal,

you have to think what is coming back worth Payton's salary and who needs him and who has expirings.....I'm not going to even attempt it, the deadline is thur lol
    Payton for a top 60 protected pick makes sense. that signing never made sense, we aren't getting value for him but we might as well let DSJR play instead of selling low on him.

and just trading Morris makes sense in general and the return seems like it will be good.

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    Maybe they are moving Morris for a 1st and a young player (ala Milwaukee) then they are flipping that 1st and Knoxs, trier, both Dallas picks and Dotson to GSW for DLo.

With DLo coming no need for Payton, so they are sending him and taj to Charlotte for Monk.

Morris and payton definitely gone I think

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Wow Stein reporting Masaii wants to come here and TOR may let him.

Seems like the league wants him in NY also. This is another part of Stein's article.

In addition, Berman's article states "The NBA wants Masai in New York."

https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/small-...site%20buttons

Payton for a top 60 protected pick makes sense. that signing never made sense, we aren't getting value for him but we might as well let DSJR play instead of selling low on him.

and just trading Morris makes sense in general and the return seems like it will be good.
    my post was pretty explicit, this means nothing, what is coming back salary wise? You state the obvious, I asked who would have an expiring and need for Payton, and you came back with top 60 pick lol?

thanks