Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 69 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1987

Thread: Trade Deadline

  1. #1021
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,024
    Stein better not be fxcking lieing

    Also they better not sign anybody until the off season then

  2. #1022
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11,856
    No picks for Masai!

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    65,693
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Prime Time Sports Talk
    @TalkPrimeTime
    Knicks discussing multiple trade options for Elfrid Payton, per sources.


    hope this is true.
    Thank the Lord! I want to see DSJ-Frank-RJ the rest of the season 1-2-3 and see how that works.

  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,302
    Masai is literally the only person who can save this franchise.

    I remember when deluaional posters here were talking down on how good of a gm he is, while talking up the knicks off season moves lol.

    Dude lost kawai and still has the raptors among the top teams in the nba.

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,607
    Marc Berman‏ @NYPost_Berman ∑ 10m10 minutes ago


    Marcus Morris already said goodbye in Cleveland to #Knicks traveling best writers. Did he know something?

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    34,133
    So along with Mook saying goodbye to beat writers, on twitter I've seen that Payton has unfollowed the Knicks, and Taj Gibson apparently Instagrammed "Don't worry you guys will know soon enough" before deleting.

  7. #1027
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,607
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    So along with Mook saying goodbye to beat writers, on twitter I've seen that Payton has unfollowed the Knicks, and Taj Gibson apparently Instagrammed "Don't worry you guys will know soon enough" before deleting.
    I mean we knew this day was coming the day these guys were signed for one and ones.......how would the players not know?

    I'm just hoping it's a right deal. These guys are expirings so hopefully we don't take on other contracts that can hurt down the line, but Mills don't reside here no more.

    Dolan put him on the Board of a totally different, new company, Dolan is loyal i'll give him that much

  8. #1028
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33,255
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    So along with Mook saying goodbye to beat writers, on twitter I've seen that Payton has unfollowed the Knicks, and Taj Gibson apparently Instagrammed "Don't worry you guys will know soon enough" before deleting.
    wow... making moves that make sense!

  9. #1029
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,302
    Hopfully taj and the other vets have some fun info to dish out for us.

  10. #1030
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,607
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    wow... making moves that make sense!
    wait what makes sense? We have no idea yet of the return? I mean it's a start but it takes two (teams) GM's to make a deal,

    you have to think what is coming back worth Payton's salary and who needs him and who has expirings.....I'm not going to even attempt it, the deadline is thur lol

  11. #1031
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33,255
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    wait what makes sense? We have no idea yet of the return? I mean it's a start but it takes two (teams) GM's to make a deal,

    you have to think what is coming back worth Payton's salary and who needs him and who has expirings.....I'm not going to even attempt it, the deadline is thur lol
    Payton for a top 60 protected pick makes sense. that signing never made sense, we aren't getting value for him but we might as well let DSJR play instead of selling low on him.

    and just trading Morris makes sense in general and the return seems like it will be good.

  12. #1032
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    Posts
    914
    Maybe they are moving Morris for a 1st and a young player (ala Milwaukee) then they are flipping that 1st and Knoxs, trier, both Dallas picks and Dotson to GSW for DLo.

    With DLo coming no need for Payton, so they are sending him and taj to Charlotte for Monk.

  13. #1033
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,020
    Morris and payton definitely gone I think

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  14. #1034
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,271
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Wow Stein reporting Masaii wants to come here and TOR may let him.

    Seems like the league wants him in NY also. This is another part of Stein's article.



    In addition, Berman's article states "The NBA wants Masai in New York."

    https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/small-...site%20buttons

  15. #1035
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,607
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Payton for a top 60 protected pick makes sense. that signing never made sense, we aren't getting value for him but we might as well let DSJR play instead of selling low on him.

    and just trading Morris makes sense in general and the return seems like it will be good.
    my post was pretty explicit, this means nothing, what is coming back salary wise? You state the obvious, I asked who would have an expiring and need for Payton, and you came back with top 60 pick lol?

    thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •