Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Garland was the reason I wanted the Knicks to trade for a second lotto last draft. I am definitely on board with trying to get him. I don't think Cavs deal though.
    Absorb Kevin Love !!!

Garland
    Love
    =
    DSJ
    Knox
    Randle
    Portis
    pick 2020 via trade M.Morris
    picks Mavs 2021 and 23
    maybe pick Knicks 2021 (top 10 protected)

KNICKS 2020/21:

Garland
    Frank
    Barrett
    Love
    Mitch

+ pick 2020 (top 5 probably) and 40 million to spend !!!

ANDRE DRUMMOND
    C, DETROIT PISTONS

The Hawks are no longer engaging with the Pistons on a potential Andre Drummond deal.
    The Hawks were offering Damian Jones, Chandler Parsons and a first-round pick in exchange for Drummond, so it's not all that surprising that a deal wasn't able to get done. Atlanta remains intrigued by Drummond, but they'd rather pursue him as a free agent this summer. The Pistons are still actively fielding calls for Drummond, so it does seem likely he'll be moved by the deadline, but his value should be fairly safe regardless of where he winds up.

RELATED: Chandler Parsons, Damian Jones, Atlanta Hawks
    SOURCE: Yahoo! Sports
    Jan 16, 2020, 3:03 PM ET
    (Rotoworld)

Again, the Hawks are just coming to the same conclusion I have. Detroit is going to gut that team and TANK HARD. They're not taking the Hawks' trash (Jones, Parsons) and we know that 1st rounder is lottery protected. The Hawks have a good young big man, John Collins and they'll have nearly $65M in cap space to lure Andre Drummond w/o giving up anything.

Now, I know some Knick fans go gay for anyone born and/or raised in New York.

The Pistons are looking to dump Drummond on the Knicks because they know the Knicks have been stupid before and will be stupid again.

Don't do it. Go after him in FA if he's SOOOO MUCH a Native New Yorker, he'll sign
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 01-16-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Contact Sacramento and offer them the Dallas first and Dennis Smith for Bogdanovic, try to move Ellington and Trier for 2nd round picks, move Morris and call it a deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Contact Sacramento and offer them the Dallas first and Dennis Smith for Bogdanovic, try to move Ellington and Trier for 2nd round picks, move Morris and call it a deadline.
    Im LOLing right now and I am a Knicks fan. I mean...i DSJ is a sunk cost right now...PLUS, they have a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Im LOLing right now and I am a Knicks fan. I mean...i DSJ is a sunk cost right now...PLUS, they have a PG.
    Really the deal is the first. DSJ was a throw in. It could be Trier, Dotson, Portis, Ellington or Bullock. They would have to go over the cap to resign him and they already have maxed out their starting SG plus he is not happy as he wants to start. I guess they can wait and sign and trade him but why not to us. There not going to get a Paul George haul for him maybe a better offer than ours but who knows. We need to target those type players can shoot, make plays for other and will play D.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 01-16-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Really the deal is the first. DSJ was a throw in. It could be Trier, Dotson, Portis, Ellington or Bullock. They would have to go over the cap to resign him and they already have maxed out their starting SG plus he is not happy as he wants to start. I guess they can wait and sign and trade him but why not to us. There not going to get a Paul George haul for him maybe a better offer than ours but who knows. We need to target those type players can shoot, make plays for other and will play D.
    Agree.

Dsj, Trier, Portis 2 2nds... Give them guys that help their bench.

I would pursue the Drummond. He is a good player and could be very good for us. His value being low will allow us to resign him to a reasonable deal or he will opt in and be a free agent in 2021. Either way it work in our long term plans as he will then hold a salary spot and give us cap space in 2021, which should be a decent free agency.

The more I look at it, the more it feels like a low risk, high reward move.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I would pursue the Drummond. He is a good player and could be very good for us. His value being low will allow us to resign him to a reasonable deal or he will opt in and be a free agent in 2021. Either way it work in our long term plans as he will then hold a salary spot and give us cap space in 2021, which should be a decent free agency.

The more I look at it, the more it feels like a low risk, high reward move.
    Exactly what I've been saying... Julius is playing really well but Drummond is better all around. He is just as good of a passer and dominants the boards, something Mitch just doesn't do. Knicks get an all-star without giving up a 1st round pick? How often does that happen? What's a joke is that Knicks fans are too picky to want him. I guess his name isn't big enough for Knicks fans and media... Sad

I just wanted to say one thing about Marcus Morris. Eventhough I like him, we should absolutely sell high!

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    I just wanted to say one thing about Marcus Morris. Eventhough I like him, we should absolutely sell high!
    his value right now is an all time high and could go down quickly........typical Knicks though

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Agree.

Dsj, Trier, Portis 2 2nds... Give them guys that help their bench.
    They donít want one of those guys. Forget 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Everyone here told me about all our great assets our amazing front office gathered this off season, i cant wait to see all the great stars we trade for!

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Everyone here told me about all our great assets our amazing front office gathered this off season, i cant wait to see all the great stars we trade for!
    You can wait. The assets are too good to trade now.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    THIS!

All have negative value, except Morris - you might get a 2nd for him, but hard to match salaries to keep flexibility or you get a bad contract and a first for him.
    But hey one out of 7 sure we need to keep him - this front office is so beyond dumb.
    `