Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

SD 1/10: Sheamus, John Morrison, and The Usos Return to Light My Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

(Light my Fire) by The Doors

It's a lot of big returns, and my song choice pays tribute to Jim ...I mean John Morrisons return.

The "Friday Night Delight" returns to SD and will be on his old friend/enemy's The Miz's Miz TV. Will they be friends or foes?

The Usos returned also last week to help their fam, Roman Reigns. Now tonight it's Usos vs Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler. Will The Roman Empire happen?

Sheamus also returned and promised to take out anyone in his way. Who will Sheamus target next?

Also on the card tonight:

Lacey Evans vs Sasha Banks
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Was not a fan of Miz/Morrison the first time, not a fan of them this time. Here's to Morrison turning on Miz.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Was not a fan of Miz/Morrison the first time, not a fan of them this time. Here's to Morrison turning on Miz.
    I was never a fan of Morrison to begin with. Dude has all the athleticism in the world but the charisma of a dead animal. That said, I do like Miz and Morrison together.

Smackdown is easily the best wrestling show on tv right now. Its an easy 2 hours unlike Raw's 3.

the crowd loves miz so quickly lets turn him heel.. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I was never a fan of Morrison to begin with. Dude has all the athleticism in the world but the charisma of a dead animal. That said, I do like Miz and Morrison together.

Smackdown is easily the best wrestling show on tv right now. Its an easy 2 hours unlike Raw's 3.
    I take AEW and NXT over Smackdown. Smackdown is a strong 3rd for me.

Teaming Morrison with Miz seems to be a character regression for Miz. Putting Morrison with Sami's group could have been great. Morrison/Cesaro as a tag team, imo, would have been amazing.
    Screw sabermetics.

Why would Jmo join Sami? They seem to want a certain type of person in that group.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz