Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Butler

Jimmy Butler

He got that dog in him...I love that competitive nature, that competitiveness on the court but honestly love that he a n**** with heart...he ain't scared of nothin and TJ Warren gotta come see him in March which I can't wait for. If anythin Jimmy has made that team better and I love that he didn't pair up with any other All Stars and doin it on his own in Miami. Miami is a team whether I like it or I don't like it is impressing me and a large part of that is because of Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    He got that dog in him...I love that competitive nature, that competitiveness on the court but honestly love that he a n**** with heart...he ain't scared of nothin and TJ Warren gotta come see him in March which I can't wait for. If anythin Jimmy has made that team better and I love that he didn't pair up with any other All Stars and doin it on his own in Miami. Miami is a team whether I like it or I don't like it is impressing me and a large part of that is because of Butler.
    Heís 5th in the MVP race right now, just playing elite on both sides off the ball outside of his scoring efficiency taking a dip (could be a result of doing so many other things well).

Heís a perfect fit with the Heat culture, itís been seamless and he has helped bring the best out of Bam Herro Nunn Robinson DJJ etc. and they will only get better from here. This team is a legit contender and heís the guy leading the way followed by Bam who will also be an all star this year and is a top 25 player.

This team is near the top of the list for my favorite Heat team ever.

Heís a top 10 player and 2nd best in the East right now.

Jimmy made the right decision going to Miami if y'all ask me

Jimmy is an absolute stud. He's been balling. Buy TJ barely fouled him and he went on way to extra over a common foul.

I guess that same fire is what drives him to be great though. But c'mon man Warren didn't really do anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Heís 5th in the MVP race right now, just playing elite on both sides off the ball outside of his scoring efficiency taking a dip (could be a result of doing so many other things well).
    Even the efficiency taking a dip, is overstated. If you look at his TS% its right in line with his career numbers for that statistic, its actually a smidge higher. That's the case because he is attempting and making the most free throws for his career. Also his free throw rate is by far the highest of his career.

So from a raw shooting from the field his numbers are down, but overall he's getting it done in other areas to balance out his overall efficiency numbers for shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Jimmy is an absolute stud. He's been balling. Buy TJ barely fouled him and he went on way to extra over a common foul.

I guess that same fire is what drives him to be great though. But c'mon man Warren didn't really do anything lol
    Sometimes some of the best find ways to be slighted rather be actually slighted.

Warren is gonna have to have that same energy...I wanna see the Heat and the Pacers mix it up in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Even the efficiency taking a dip, is overstated. If you look at his TS% its right in line with his career numbers for that statistic, its actually a smidge higher. That's the case because he is attempting and making the most free throws for his career. Also his free throw rate is by far the highest of his career.

So from a raw shooting from the field his numbers are down, but overall he's getting it done in other areas to balance out his overall efficiency numbers for shooting.
    Yea thatís a good point. If he can get just the basic FG and 3FG percentages back up itíll take him and the team to another level.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    For having a shouting match lmao

I believe this was more to do with the last game Miami played against the Pacers. Tj most likely got under Jimmy skin, so good for Tj.

But then Jimmy got into his head, and thats why Tj got kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

For having a shouting match lmao
    They were both taunting each other. A fine seems reasonable.

I just want this Heat/Pacers rivalry to heat up...Butler/Warren is just the first step

I just want this Heat/Pacers rivalry to heat up...Butler/Warren is just the first step
    It will go to a whole new level when Oladipo comes to Miami in 2021 and the talent on indiana continues to improve. It feels like 2011-2014 all over again lmao

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast