Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm trying but some people told me you had no power so maybe I should talk to KOS.
    lmfao. true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    lmfao. true.

Discouraging win. Good win on the road against a winning team but overall discouraged. Me personally think that Dallas and Denver are the most overrated teams in the West. Way too much iso for my liking. LBJ and Kuzma alone took more shots then the rest of the team combined. Kuzma very inefficiently (9-22), scoring 26 points on 22 shots.

Our perimeter D would've gotten torched if Dallas were making their shots. They missed a lot of wide open 3s.

What I'm most discouraged about though is this game really highlights ADs lack of fire and leadership. With no AD LBJ leads us to a 15 point win on the road against a playoffs team. With no LBJ AD leads us to a 24 point loss at home against a playoffs team.

One of the more impressive wins of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Discouraging win. Good win on the road against a winning team but overall discouraged. Me personally think that Dallas and Denver are the most overrated teams in the West. Way too much iso for my liking. LBJ and Kuzma alone took more shots then the rest of the team combined. Kuzma very inefficiently (9-22), scoring 26 points on 22 shots.

Our perimeter D would've gotten torched if Dallas were making their shots. They missed a lot of wide open 3s.

What I'm most discouraged about though is this game really highlights ADs lack of fire and leadership. With no AD LBJ leads us to a 15 point win on the road against a playoffs team. With no LBJ AD leads us to a 24 point loss at home against a playoffs team.
    Agree I was going to address it, as much as everyone is hating Lebron (including me at times) the guy is still our only leader and AD failed big time at it right now.

Lakers @ Mavs The Cuban cry baby loose again!

Lakers don’t even need AD. **** him

#AD4Doncic

Your baby can't do this

Agree I was going to address it, as much as everyone is hating Lebron (including me at times) the guy is still our only leader and AD failed big time at it right now.
    Expect neither LBJ or AD have the killer instinct on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

There is only one LBJ. Can’t fault AD. He never made other players more efficient. He just straight up balls out. There is a huge difference. It’s what separates Bron from ever other great player who balls out. He gets his while improving the overall team efficiency. I remember a couple games back they showed a stat during the game.

Fg when Bron past the ball to a player was like 11/17
    Fg when not passed by Bron was like 11/28

It’s Bron baby

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    There's not a ton of players who have it in the league.

There was only one Kobe.

There's not a ton of players who have it in the league.

There was only one Kobe.
    Iverson had the same killer instinct...so did Paul pierce...it’s a gift and a curse

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    But we have Caruso!
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iverson had the same killer instinct...so did Paul pierce...it’s a gift and a curse
    Unfortunately Iverson lacked the work ethic part and Pierce not that much, Kobe was way above those two.

Shams Charania: Lakers star LeBron James will miss tonight’s game in Oklahoma City due to a cold, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. – via Twitter ShamsCharania
    No super stars vs a hot team at their home? I might loose my winning streak. Caruso can be the hero! Testing the core before the trades.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Unfortunately Iverson lacked the work ethic part and Pierce not that much, Kobe was way above those two.
    Nobody played harder than Iverson though, no one was tougher or more skilled, and Kobe had no chance guarding him

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Nobody played harder than Iverson though, no one was tougher or more skilled, and Kobe had no chance guarding him
    Iverson was not serious about the game or he would have done what was necessary to last way longer, his prime was pretty short and tell me about iverson guarding Kobe lol

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast