Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You know how much you have to smoke to set off a fire alarm in a locker room?
    Weird the security went up to the black OL man but let Joe Burrow smoke lol. I'm not saying anything, just weird.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Another weird thing is that security did nothing at the time. Both seemed to exchange words for a few seconds then go about their night. 3 days later a warrant gets issued. Why didn't the Guard do something then? notify police and let then handle it? I understand not wanting to make a scene but they could've picked up Odell when he was leaving. But nope nothing.

Why not call Odell and his lawyer down to the police station to talk about it? or send an investigator to him? Issuing a warrant you know it will go straight to the media and everyone will see it. That's why this was done, They wanted to make the news. Feel like this guard didn't care until someone told him he could sue and get money. He prob spent 5 hours spanking his own butt to make it super red.

I'm not defending Odell, his actions that whole night were stupid and immature. But LOL, I think everyone involved Odell, security and police station need to grow up. very petty.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Weird the security went up to the black OL man but let Joe Burrow smoke lol. I'm not saying anything, just weird.
    Except thatís not true.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Except thatís not true.
    Shhhhhhh

He prob spent 5 hours spanking his own butt to make it super red.
    wut?

That was 8th in the NFL and im sure you were thrilled after beating the saints lol
    an offense that could have been so much better if Cousins didn't continually not see wide open receivers.....Diggs gets bashed for his attitude at times, then you see game film of him wide open and Kirk checking down like 4 times a game
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Except thatís not true.
    Yes security made a grand announcement for everyone to put it out. (which their reasons were actually wrong lol as others have said).

If you have some articles or eye witnesses can you share please? I haven't seen much and the only thing I saw was this security guard walked past Burrow who was smoking and approached the OL man who happened to be black. But would love more info.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    wut?
    The security guard is gonna sue for money. He prob smacked his butt to make it super red and then go file the police report. Needed proof lol.

The security guard is gonna sue for money. He prob smacked his butt to make it super red and then go file the police report. Needed proof lol.
    Lol ik what you meant, it was just specific and made me laugh out loud when reading through your post.

Deal is done.

The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Your coach and GM COMBINE to be basically the same age as EACH of Carroll, BB, and Arians
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Your coach and GM COMBINE to be basically the same age as EACH of Carroll, BB, and Arians
    Some old guys lol

Berry is one of the most respected people around the league. He's someone that can bring an organization together. He also has some good experience despite the young age. He's been around.

I'm not gonna say the Browns got the right people to help bring a ship (who knows). But for the 1st time i can actually see these guys sticking around longer than 2 years.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567