Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 168
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14,913
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Cant completely abandon the run when that's basically what they're best at. They should've been running QB power all of the first half.

    I'm waiting for the real Tannehill to show up and let the Ravens make it a game.
    They ain’t throwing anymore..

  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    17,459
    Cannot give up a first down

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,500
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Don't make me quote Russell Wilson stats from the Seahawks SB run.
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../gamelog/post/


    he was bad against the rams but the other 2 games he was fine just not great... didnt make the mistakes and understood his limitations early in his career...look at his first 2 playoff games where they ended up being eliminated by the falcons where he was basically their rusher and elite passer... he has actually been a damn good playoff performer throughout his career

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,500
    soft *** defense man... why

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../gamelog/post/


    he was bad against the rams but the other 2 games he was fine just not great... didnt make the mistakes and understood his limitations early in his career...look at his first 2 playoff games where they ended up being eliminated by the falcons where he was basically their rusher and elite passer... he has actually been a damn good playoff performer throughout his career
    I never argued that Russell Wilson doesn't have good playoff stats.

    I was responding to your argument that running QBs don't work in the playoffs. Bad and mediocre QBs have been carried to SB wins; the only reason this hasn't happened with a running QB yet is because they are rare.

    What 2nd year QB wins a playoff game with a performance like this:
    9 out of 18 (50%), 103 yards passing, 0 TD, 0 Int
    3 runs for 16 yards

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,500
    the worst part is.... all they will talk about is jacksons stats after this game lol

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the worst part is.... all they will talk about is jacksons stats after this game lol
    Truly an MVP caliber performance.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,500
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Truly an MVP caliber performance.
    yup... had like 150 yards passing and 70 yards rushing when the score was 28-6

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,621
    Jackson has thrown the ball 50 times today. No wonder theyre losing lol
    Reading the NFL rule book like:


  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Might as well throw a DPI challenge flag on that lmao.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,221
    And see, if you just kick the damn FGs earlier in the game a FG right there makes it a 7pt game. That's why I think going for it early is so incredibly stupid.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  12. #132
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    17,459
    That is a crazy stat regarding the passing yards

  13. #133
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    And see, if you just kick the damn FGs earlier in the game a FG right there makes it a 7pt game. That's why I think going for it early is so incredibly stupid.
    The Titans defense wouldn't be playing this soft is the score was closer though.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14,913
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the worst part is.... all they will talk about is jacksons stats after this game lol
    And they’ll all overlook the fact that he had 3 turnovers.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,801
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    And they’ll all overlook the fact that he had 3 turnovers.
    3 turnovers and his runs on fourth down tries went nowhere.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •