Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,705

    Lightbulb 19 year old Sekou Doumbouya posterizes Tristan Thompson, stands over his body




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,832
    Thompson was already falling before Sekou was anywhere near him. Someone trying to draw a charge shouldn't really count as a poster.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,705
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Thompson was already falling before Sekou was anywhere near him. Someone trying to draw a charge shouldn't really count as a poster.
    imagine taking the time to write this lol

    Last edited by rocket; 01-08-2020 at 07:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3,000
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    imagine taking the time to write this lol

    Imagine taking the time to post this thread. I could make one like this every night for DJJ or Bam.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,832
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    imagine taking the time to write this lol

    Imagine being impressed by an uncontested dunk.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,278
    Imagine trading Drummond Griffen and Rose and rebuilding

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    Sekou could be a star or a future star in this league but only if he's developed the right way...in some ways he reminds me a lot like Siakam when he first got to the league

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Imagine taking the time to post this thread. I could make one like this every night for DJJ or Bam.
    You made your account a month ago and already have 1k posts? ...

    no need to be salty. This dunk was posted everywhere and a lot of people enjoyed it.

    Lmao this dude so butthurt he said "i cOulD MaKe oNe LiKe ThIs EvErY NiGhT for DjJ or bAm"

    Here i'ma show it again


  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,705
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Imagine trading Drummond Griffen and Rose and rebuilding
    Should've traded Drummond and Griffen last season when they had pretty good value

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,705
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Imagine being impressed by an uncontested dunk.
    his nuts are literally hanging on his face

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3,000
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    You made your account a month ago and already have 1k posts? ...

    no need to be salty. This dunk was posted everywhere and a lot of people enjoyed it.

    Lmao this dude so butthurt he said "i cOulD MaKe oNe LiKe ThIs EvErY NiGhT for DjJ or bAm"

    Here i'ma show it again

    2 months and yes Iím bringing activity and sparking discussion.

    Thatís tight that he got a dunk or whatever, we have 2 rookies that are far better.

    Pistons are a joke lol see yourself out.

    ď62,000 favoritesĒ lmao!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,832
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    his nuts are literally hanging on his face
    Hey man if that's your thing, I don't judge.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,705
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Hey man if that's your thing, I don't judge.
    poetry in motion

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •