Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Actually, they don't....given most don't actually exist while Peyton does.

    Do yourself and the rest of us a favor. If you don't like the guy, put him on ignore. Otherwise, spare us.
    Actually, both scenarios have a 0% chance of happening... so they are exactly the same. Thanks for playing, donít forget to butter your toast.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,065
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Actually, they don't....given most don't actually exist while Peyton does.

    Do yourself and the rest of us a favor. If you don't like the guy, put him on ignore. Otherwise, spare us.
    Heís hated my guts since the first day he signed up. Why who knows maybe he was picked on as a kid so heís
    Doing now to someone else.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,111
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Heís hated my guts since the first day he signed up. Why who knows maybe he was picked on as a kid so heís
    Doing now to someone else.
    He's not the most pleasant fellow in general.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Actually, both scenarios have a 0% chance of happening... so they are exactly the same. Thanks for playing, donít forget to butter your toast.
    No, they don't have a 0% chance of happening because if something is possible the chance isn't 0% regardless how miniscule the numbers, while impossible is 0%.....so long and thanks for all the fish
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    No, they don't have a 0% chance of happening because if something is possible the chance isn't 0% regardless how miniscule the numbers, while impossible is 0%.....so long and thanks for all the fish
    There is a 0% chance that Peyton Manning becomes the OC of the NE Patriots. You can argue your point as much as you'd like, it still won't change the FACT that Peyton Manning has a 0% chance of becoming the OC in NE.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    There is a 0% chance that Peyton Manning becomes the OC of the NE Patriots. You can argue your point as much as you'd like, it still won't change the FACT that Peyton Manning has a 0% chance of becoming the OC in NE.
    Math isn't your strong suit.

    I am in no way suggesting he'd consider it or they'd consider him, but a 1 in a billion chance is still higher than 0
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •