Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If Josh McDaniels leaves for the Browns should Peyton Manning get a shot at OC?

Now before anyone here gets their panties in a bunch this is more like a pipedream.
    But would someone like him who has played for more then two decades be good enough to come into Foxboro and become the next Offense Coordinator? Also since both him and Brady seem to be good friends would that make Brady rethink of resigning with NE? Again this is a what if thing not it's could happen. Please try keeping this civil.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

I wasn't aware Peyton even WANTED to be an OC. I figured he'd be more likely to want to be a GM or even a part owner of a team.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I wasn't aware Peyton even WANTED to be an OC. I figured he'd be more likely to want to be a GM or even a part owner of a team.
    Oh hes not I was asking more of a what if type thing.

I was just saying this! Kobe should coach the 6ers, Curry should coach the Bobcats. Jordan should consider selling the Bobcats so he could go coach the bulls!

Peyton would never do that

Nah. He should start out at the bottom like everyone else. I have no reason to believe he would be a good OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    I was just saying this! Kobe should coach the 6ers, Curry should coach the Bobcats. Jordan should consider selling the Bobcats so he could go coach the bulls!
    Yeah and the skies actually purple see I can be a jerk too

Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    Peyton would never do that
    I know he'll never do it just wanted to know what people thought it it were to happen.

Surprised there isn't more of this sort of thing for Romo.

If McVay was great because he would read the D for Goff, why can't Romo be a HC and do the same?
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Thatís because people like you donít know how to read the question. I never said he was or is planning on becoming the next OC for NE. Did you even bother to read it? Or did you just see the thread title and then saw I wrote it, and just decided to start **** again?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Thatís because people like you donít know how to read the question. I never said he was or is planning on becoming the next OC for NE. Did you even bother to read it? Or did you just see the thread title and then saw I wrote it, and just decided to start **** again?
    Why limit yourself to Peyton Manning? Why not go for Al Bundy or Uncle Rico? Shane Falco is a MUCH better leader than Peyton, Bobby Boucher would be a great addition to the defensive coaching staff, get Julius Campbell to work with the d-line, lock up Rod Tidwell in free agency because the Pats desperately need a WR, Billy Bob on the o-line to protect Brady, and plug in Forrest Gump as a kick returner...

Any of those guys have a much higher chance of being part of the team compared to Manning being an OC for the Pats.

NOW WERE TALKING!
    Last edited by Bosston; 01-08-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Why limit yourself to Peyton Manning? Why not go for Al Bundy or Uncle Rico? Shane Falco is a MUCH better leader than Peyton, Bobby Boucher would be a great addition to the defensive coaching staff, get Julius Campbell to work with the d-line, lock up Rod Tidwell in free agency because the Pats desperately need a WR, Billy Bob on the o-line to protect Brady, and plug in Forrest Gump as a kick returner...

Any of those guys have a much higher chance of being part of the team compared to Manning being an OC for the Pats.

NOW WERE TALKING!
    Once again I never said they were gonna hire him. I was asking if heíd be a good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Once again I never said they were gonna hire him. I was asking if heíd be a good fit.
    He would be as good of a fit as the guys I mentioned, the chances of Peyton becoming OC and my list of additions have the same % of becoming reality.

He would be as good of a fit as the guys I mentioned, the chances of Peyton becoming OC and my list of additions have the same % of becoming reality.
    Actually, they don't....given most don't actually exist while Peyton does.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor. If you don't like the guy, put him on ignore. Otherwise, spare us.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast