Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I think you’re one of the few employees of the Lakers organization that wouldn’t move Kuzma for Green.
    In this scenario specifically, what does Draymond Green bring to the Lakers that they don't already have? His primary strengths are playmaking and post defense. In the post, the Lakers have Anthony Davis, JaVale McGee, Dwight Howard, sometimes LeBron James, and maybe even DeMarcus Cousins at some point. LeBron is the best point guard in basketball at the moment and Rondo handles the ball when he's on the bench, so it's not like Green is a playmaker on this Lakers team. So what exactly does Draymond Green provide on a squad like that? He can't shoot, so it's not like he even spaces the floor well.

So you can pay Draymond Green $25m per year to not play to his strengths, or pay Kuzma $2m this year and $3.5m next before even thinking of having to pay him big bucks to at least sometimes shoot well. I have no doubts that in a vacuum Draymond Green is a better basketball player than Kyle Kuzma, but his fit on the Warriors is perfect, which allows him to play to his strengths. On the Lakers, he doesn't fit at all unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    In this scenario specifically, what does Draymond Green bring to the Lakers that they don't already have? His primary strengths are playmaking and post defense. In the post, the Lakers have Anthony Davis, JaVale McGee, Dwight Howard, sometimes LeBron James, and maybe even DeMarcus Cousins at some point. LeBron is the best point guard in basketball at the moment and Rondo handles the ball when he's on the bench, so it's not like Green is a playmaker on this Lakers team. So what exactly does Draymond Green provide on a squad like that? He can't shoot, so it's not like he even spaces the floor well.

So you can pay Draymond Green $25m per year to not play to his strengths, or pay Kuzma $2m this year and $3.5m next before even thinking of having to pay him big bucks to at least sometimes shoot well. I have no doubts that in a vacuum Draymond Green is a better basketball player than Kyle Kuzma, but his fit on the Warriors is perfect, which allows him to play to his strengths. On the Lakers, he doesn't fit at all unfortunately.
    exactly.

I think you’re one of the few that wouldn’t move Kuzma for Green.
    I wouldn't trade Danny Green and Kuzma for Draymond either, that trade makes zero sense for the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I wouldn't trade Danny Green and Kuzma for Draymond either, that trade makes zero sense for the Lakers.
    I agree the trade makes no sense for the Lakers. And it makes zero sense for the Warriors. And now we’re at an impasse, I’m not sure why this even a topic for discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks would consider trading their first for injury prone Warriors PG. Heard it here first.. Post this **** on the homepage!
    It's still more realistic than the Bucks trading Giannis to the Warriors though lol

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I can I get paid to write trash articles like this?
    You'd probably do a much better job so no bro. They only hire incompetence

Even if the Warriros were able to trade DLo for Simmons (lessening the defensive blow of losing Green for Kuzma), and Kuzma improves his jumper, I still wouldn’t move Green for Kuzma even though that makes more sense for the dubs. The Warriros are building a brand based on loyalty and promises have already been made by ownership.

Unless something strange happens or Green wants out, he won’t be moved for a long time along with Curry and Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Who writes this garbage? On what planet is Kuzma on Draymond's level?
    Some fanboy Shite.

Yes I agree, Lakers would be out of their mind to trade Kuzma for Green. Yes some fan boy of GSW in hopes of unloading green to reload GSW with younger players upon Curry and Klay return to make another run. Nice try however I don’t blame them the run is over as is.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-10-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Green success with GSW will not translate well with most teams. He fit will with what GSW was doing. Don’t fit with Lakers at the price tag.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-10-2020 at 11:28 AM.

I agree the trade makes no sense for the Lakers. And it makes zero sense for the Warriors. And now we’re at an impasse, I’m not sure why this even a topic for discussion
    actually it makes lots os sense for GSW.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    actually it makes lots os sense for GSW.
    No it doesn’t lol Kuzma sucks and green is exactly what the warriors need with curry and klay.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    No it doesn’t lol Kuzma sucks and green is exactly what the warriors need with curry and klay.
    Good so they should keep him. Yes kuzma sucks. Thing is he’s no worst than Tatum if he gets a green light. So yes he’s not Green two different players.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-10-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Good so they should keep him. Yes kuzma sucks. Thing is he’s no worst than Tatum if he gets a green light. So yes he’s not Green two different players.
    He worse than Tatum with a green light lol. Tatum is actually a really good defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    He worse than Tatum with a green light lol. Tatum is actually a really good defender.
    So kuzma feet on backwards. It’s all about team defense. He’s shown the ability to stay in front of his man and rotate.

As for GSW they need new blood. As is the run is over. So reminiscing on the past won’t cut it.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-10-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast