Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Espn had a list of top 10 players of 2019 and Marc Gasol was 10th. It’s just embarrassing at this point
    I mean wtf lol

I can I get paid to write trash articles like this?

So overrated, I don’t understand it. Twitter is going nuts because Bogdan is better but the Kings feel they’ll have to add more to get Kuzma lol
    i am hard on ben simmons but in what world could the lakers get ben simmons for kuzma? and yea the bogdan thing as well... these writers want the lakers to get a haul for kuzma who is terrible defensively and streaky offensively but not great in either department.

Why the hell would GS do this trade?

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    You know what else would be sucks? Making the Lakers better by trading with a division rival.

The Warriros would never do this deal. /thread
    Dont want them to. Reload GSW with some young pieces for when Curry Klay get back? no thanks. Russ, Curry, Klay, Kuz. No go ahead and Keep green dont want him.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-08-2020 at 01:40 AM.

The fans of the league are so into giving Lebron all the help in the world, its crazy.

Kuzma really isnt that good... Why would the Dubs trade Dray if they getting Klay Curry and a high pick this year?
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Dont want them to. Reload GSW with some young pieces for when Curry Klay get back? no thanks. Russ, Curry, Klay, Kuz. No go ahead and Keep green dont want him.
    Green is an elite champion

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    The fans of the league are so into giving Lebron all the help in the world, its crazy.

Kuzma really isnt that good... Why would the Dubs trade Dray if they getting Klay Curry and a high pick this year?
    Right. And people are downplaying Dlo (though I’d move him for a piece like Simmons if it means the Dubs keep the pick otherwise the Warriros lose the trade). DLo can work with the main squad but the facts remain to be seen

Kuzma sucks.

Winslow, Nunn, Herro, Bam, Robinson, DJJ are all better than Kuzma but Kuzma is on the Lakers so he’s a “star”

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    My fav one "the warriors are considering trading their pick for Giannis" well no ****, them and 29 other teams.
    Bucks would consider trading their first for injury prone Warriors PG. Heard it here first.. Post this **** on the homepage!
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Green is an elite champion
    dont care dont want him. Kuz makes way less and can use the extra money to sign others. Dont need green tieing up cash.

Green helps on the defense end and a better team player but he dont help in the shooting department.

If thats the case i would rather Lakers trade back for Randle than green.

Even a cheaper contract in Pistons Morris fits better.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-08-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Winslow, Nunn, Herro, Bam, Robinson, DJJ are all better than Kuzma but Kuzma is on the Lakers so he’s a “star”
    Well it depends on how you look at it. Some guys get more opportunity while some have limited roles. I dont think no one has him as a star player. Randle and Ingram was the best two players two years ago.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-08-2020 at 12:45 PM.

dont care dont want him. Kuz makes way less and can use the extra money to sign others. Dont need green tieing up cash.

Green helps on the defense end and a better team player but he dont help in the shooting department.

If thats the case i would rather Lakers trade back for Randle than green.

Even a cheaper contract in Pistons Morris fits better.
    I think you’re one of the few employees of the Lakers organization that wouldn’t move Kuzma for Green.

I think you’re one of the few employees of the Lakers organization that wouldn’t move Kuzma for Green.
    dont have to be an employee to state my opinion. But to think Lakers are going to tie up Cash on green you must be smoking. Green is on a 5 year contract and is an undersized big. They can Simply sign Kennith Faried or Jeff Green both who is not as good but dont cost as much to play limited minutes. They dont have a big man problem but need scoring off the bench and a play making guard something green is not known for.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-08-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast