Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Espn had a list of top 10 players of 2019 and Marc Gasol was 10th. It’s just embarrassing at this point
    I mean wtf lol

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,658
    I can I get paid to write trash articles like this?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    So overrated, I don’t understand it. Twitter is going nuts because Bogdan is better but the Kings feel they’ll have to add more to get Kuzma lol
    i am hard on ben simmons but in what world could the lakers get ben simmons for kuzma? and yea the bogdan thing as well... these writers want the lakers to get a haul for kuzma who is terrible defensively and streaky offensively but not great in either department.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,070
    Why the hell would GS do this trade?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,268
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    You know what else would be sucks? Making the Lakers better by trading with a division rival.

    The Warriros would never do this deal. /thread
    Dont want them to. Reload GSW with some young pieces for when Curry Klay get back? no thanks. Russ, Curry, Klay, Kuz. No go ahead and Keep green dont want him.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-08-2020 at 01:40 AM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    25,299
    The fans of the league are so into giving Lebron all the help in the world, its crazy.

    Kuzma really isnt that good... Why would the Dubs trade Dray if they getting Klay Curry and a high pick this year?
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    11,115
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Dont want them to. Reload GSW with some young pieces for when Curry Klay get back? no thanks. Russ, Curry, Klay, Kuz. No go ahead and Keep green dont want him.
    Green is an elite champion

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    11,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    The fans of the league are so into giving Lebron all the help in the world, its crazy.

    Kuzma really isnt that good... Why would the Dubs trade Dray if they getting Klay Curry and a high pick this year?
    Right. And people are downplaying Dlo (though I’d move him for a piece like Simmons if it means the Dubs keep the pick otherwise the Warriros lose the trade). DLo can work with the main squad but the facts remain to be seen

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,543
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Dont want them to. Reload GSW with some young pieces for when Curry Klay get back? no thanks. Russ, Curry, Klay, Kuz. No go ahead and Keep green dont want him.
    Kuzma sucks.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,543
    Winslow, Nunn, Herro, Bam, Robinson, DJJ are all better than Kuzma but Kuzma is on the Lakers so he’s a “star”

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,698
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    My fav one "the warriors are considering trading their pick for Giannis" well no ****, them and 29 other teams.
    Bucks would consider trading their first for injury prone Warriors PG. Heard it here first.. Post this **** on the homepage!
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,268
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Green is an elite champion
    dont care dont want him. Kuz makes way less and can use the extra money to sign others. Dont need green tieing up cash.

    Green helps on the defense end and a better team player but he dont help in the shooting department.

    If thats the case i would rather Lakers trade back for Randle than green.

    Even a cheaper contract in Pistons Morris fits better.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-08-2020 at 12:49 PM.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Winslow, Nunn, Herro, Bam, Robinson, DJJ are all better than Kuzma but Kuzma is on the Lakers so he’s a “star”
    Well it depends on how you look at it. Some guys get more opportunity while some have limited roles. I dont think no one has him as a star player. Randle and Ingram was the best two players two years ago.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-08-2020 at 12:45 PM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    11,115
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    dont care dont want him. Kuz makes way less and can use the extra money to sign others. Dont need green tieing up cash.

    Green helps on the defense end and a better team player but he dont help in the shooting department.

    If thats the case i would rather Lakers trade back for Randle than green.

    Even a cheaper contract in Pistons Morris fits better.
    I think you’re one of the few employees of the Lakers organization that wouldn’t move Kuzma for Green.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,268
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I think you’re one of the few employees of the Lakers organization that wouldn’t move Kuzma for Green.
    dont have to be an employee to state my opinion. But to think Lakers are going to tie up Cash on green you must be smoking. Green is on a 5 year contract and is an undersized big. They can Simply sign Kennith Faried or Jeff Green both who is not as good but dont cost as much to play limited minutes. They dont have a big man problem but need scoring off the bench and a play making guard something green is not known for.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-08-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •