Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 154
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,542
    I know Carter 80. Today was rough but it's gonna be the Vikings winning the Superbowl soon and all of us is gonna see it


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,674
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    I know Carter 80. Today was rough but it's gonna be the Vikings winning the Superbowl soon and all of us is gonna see it
    I cant wait, next year will be the year..

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Oh well fellas let's get ready for the draft. I hope we get Henry Ruggs from Alabama. We need a slot receiver bad.

    Rhodes can hit the door right now. Free up that money and extend some other players like Cook and Waynes and Mckensie Alexander.


    I like Zimmer. One day soon he is gonna bring a Super Bowl to Minnesota.
    Between your optimism and Carter's negativity, I'm exhausted. LOL
    The problem as I see it, is most teams are looking for the next great innovator at coach. Peterson, McVay, Shanahan etc. We on the other hand are content with Marvin Lewis 2.0.
    Last edited by pavikingsfan; 01-11-2020 at 09:37 PM.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,379
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I cant wait, next year will be the year..

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Lol

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    18,412
    Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    Between your optimism and Carter's negativity, I'm exhausted. LOL
    The problem as I see it, is most teams are looking for the next great innovator at coach. Peterson, McVay, Shanahan etc. We on the other hand are content with Marvin Lewis 2.0.
    None of those coaches are innovators. Their running the same offense Mike Shannahan ran in the 90s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,018
    Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    Between your optimism and Carter's negativity, I'm exhausted. LOL
    The problem as I see it, is most teams are looking for the next great innovator at coach. Peterson, McVay, Shanahan etc. We on the other hand are content with Marvin Lewis 2.0.
    You can't have an innovating offense if your Offensive line is mediocre. Look what happened to the Rams this year.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,542
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I cant wait, next year will be the year..

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I said soon. Lol. So if we win it next year then it's party time at your house.


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,542
    Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    Between your optimism and Carter's negativity, I'm exhausted. LOL
    The problem as I see it, is most teams are looking for the next great innovator at coach. Peterson, McVay, Shanahan etc. We on the other hand are content with Marvin Lewis 2.0.
    I'm the Ying

    Carter 80 is the Yang. Lol


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    You can't have an innovating offense if your Offensive line is mediocre. Look what happened to the Rams this year.
    Exactly why I've said from the announcement of the Cousins signing/deal that it was a bad idea. We can't fix our offensive line because of poor business decisions. Paid way too much for Cousins and Barr. If Chicago rebounds next year, we might be 3rd in our division next year. Or we might just sneak into the playoffs again and meet our demise. Good times, good times....

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    Exactly why I've said from the announcement of the Cousins signing/deal that it was a bad idea. We can't fix our offensive line because of poor business decisions. Paid way too much for Cousins and Barr. If Chicago rebounds next year, we might be 3rd in our division next year. Or we might just sneak into the playoffs again and meet our demise. Good times, good times....
    i don't blame Cousins one bit. He ran Stefanski's chicken **** offensive plan and it flopped. Stefanski is the reason we only produced 15 1st downs and 20 points in two of the biggest football game so the season. Cousins was asked to throw on 1 drive tonight and he marched down and threw a TD. After that they continued to run the same ******** runs and screens against a defense with 10 guys within 2 lines of the line of scrimmage and he made 0 adjustments. He let Cousins (84 Million dollar quarterback) play football against the saints and he delivered. Instead of embracing that momentum he put the entire game on Cook and the Oline against the best defense in football and refused to deviate.

    Sadly Diggs is going ask for a trade due to being used as a decoy repeatedly in big games and well be forced to take poor compensation for him. Like it or not its basically a guarantee if Stefanski doesn't go.

    I wouldn't be shocked at all if Theilen's camp has some rumbles as well. I am biased but the vikings have 4 of the top 40 offensive players in football in Theilen, Diggs, Rudolph, Cook and they run such intricate plays that all 4 are sued as decoys on 85% of the plays.

    What a poor loss. 49ers played better but the Vikings did absolutely nothing to challenge their defense. How many pass attempts over 3 yards after Diggs TD and before the final 2 drives...... maybe 2 and not because of pressure. Because that was the game plan.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    i don't blame Cousins one bit. He ran Stefanski's chicken **** offensive plan and it flopped. Stefanski is the reason we only produced 15 1st downs and 20 points in two of the biggest football game so the season. Cousins was asked to throw on 1 drive tonight and he marched down and threw a TD. After that they continued to run the same ******** runs and screens against a defense with 10 guys within 2 lines of the line of scrimmage and he made 0 adjustments. He let Cousins (84 Million dollar quarterback) play football against the saints and he delivered. Instead of embracing that momentum he put the entire game on Cook and the Oline against the best defense in football and refused to deviate.

    Sadly Diggs is going ask for a trade due to being used as a decoy repeatedly in big games and well be forced to take poor compensation for him. Like it or not its basically a guarantee if Stefanski doesn't go.

    I wouldn't be shocked at all if Theilen's camp has some rumbles as well. I am biased but the vikings have 4 of the top 40 offensive players in football in Theilen, Diggs, Rudolph, Cook and they run such intricate plays that all 4 are sued as decoys on 85% of the plays.

    What a poor loss. 49ers played better but the Vikings did absolutely nothing to challenge their defense. How many pass attempts over 3 yards after Diggs TD and before the final 2 drives...... maybe 2 and not because of pressure. Because that was the game plan.
    How much is Zimmer tying his hands? He fired Flip for not running the ball (when we couldn't run the damn ball). Turner (I wasn't a fan) resigned. I really think Zimmer is such an OCD control freak that he doesn't let his coaches coach. At the end of the day, the poor game plan falls on the HC. I would trade Diggs in a second. He's trying to be AB or one of the other divas. Move him, because it's going to get bad.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,379
    Lol at comparing Diggs to AB. Not even close. AB is a wack job. Diggs just wants to win.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,834
    Just in case

    Help is available
    Speak with a counselor today
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    1-800-273-8255
    Chat
    Official Website

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,674
    Looks like the only person that gets a pass here is Zimmer, once again. I cant take another year of this team looking clueless.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,842
    Wait, what....NOT blame Cousins? He wasn't alone, but he took sacks he shouldn't have (not all were on him, but at least a couple), got jumpy on a pass that should have been completed for a 1st and goal, we settled for a FG, and threw it right to Sherman (who got credit for nothing more than being uncovered as Theilen broke outside)

    The OL did the opposite of last week...UNDERachieved (tough to do when mediocre in the first place)

    I've never particularly thought Stefanski's offense was anything....almost hoping he gets the Browns job, but the game may have swayed them back to Saleh even tho he was supposedly out

    Diggs may not be AB, but he may be a worthwhile trade chip....if for no other season, cap relief
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •