Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    And this just in.....as if I didn't have enough reasons to dislike the Saints, now Michael Thomas runs his mouth relishing in the Vikings' defeat while saying HIS hand was broken (never reported, and who gives a ****) when the Saints lost......................dude, you still lost, STFU
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    And this just in.....as if I didn't have enough reasons to dislike the Saints, now Michael Thomas runs his mouth relishing in the Vikings' defeat while saying HIS hand was broken (never reported, and who gives a ****) when the Saints lost......................dude, you still lost, STFU
    Thomas is a good dude too but god dang he is salty as hell. Sounds like he may have deleted some of those tweets but the damage is done. Sometimes good dudes do bad things when things don't go they way they anticipate. Sometimes their true character will show. I'm giving him a pass but I know for a fact that we would never see Theilan or Rudy do some **** like that.

Not sure I will read the thru the game thread lol. When it's all said and done we were just out played in the trenches. Jimmy G made some good throws but I also knew he would give some to us. Couldn't stop the run and couldn't get the run going.

last week I said to a buddy the most important thing was the line on both sides of the ball, O and D, and they both got spanked. O line no holes for Cook and no time for Cousins and the D line got pushed back and gave up too many rush yards on first down. This game kinda went like I thought the Saints game was going to go.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011