Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    No we won when i was super negative.

49er's 83- vikings 4

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah but you're negative every game. So we're 11-6 so far this season when you think we're gonna lose. At this point just keep it up.

Apparently Thielen hurt his ankle today in practice...

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Yeah but you're negative every game. So we're 11-6 so far this season when you think we're gonna lose. At this point just keep it up.
    Not a bad record

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Not funny

If you cant beat them, join them

Yep and Diggs has missed his second day of practice with an undisclosed illness. We don't know the severity of either. Limited just means that Theilan started the practice but did not finish. Could have just been a minor tweak which please dear God be that. Diggs...well who the **** knows. Of course people are panicking and they think it has something to do with his minor tantrum in the last game. Could be but I don't think it is.

Diggs being sick doesn't worry me. He'll be fine. We had a couple guys out sick last week too.
    Thielen worries me. Hopefully it's nothing and he just didn't finish practice as a precautionary thing.

Thielen got cleated. Stitches in his ankle. Joy.

Thielen got cleated. Stitches in his ankle. Joy.
    Thatís 10x better than an ankle sprain imo. Theyíll put some protective gear on that thing and he should be good to go (hopefully).

Saw a stat that said we're 40-0 under Zimmer when we rush the ball 30+ times. Obviously you're going to run more when you have the lead, but that still seems insane. Hopefully we can get something established early.
    Lmao thatís such a misleading stat but iíll take it. We need to run the ball effectively against SF or weíre going to be in a lot of trouble. They got a bunch of dogs for pass rushers so if we can keep them honest with an efficient run game and also with the screen game we should be in good shape. That stat made me laugh though it reminds me of when bill burr said ď90% of all shark attacks come in shallow water. Well no **** thatís where all the people are. Itís called the beachĒ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Lmao thatís such a misleading stat but iíll take it. We need to run the ball effectively against SF or weíre going to be in a lot of trouble. They got a bunch of dogs for pass rushers so if we can keep them honest with an efficient run game and also with the screen game we should be in good shape. That stat made me laugh though it reminds me of when bill burr said ď90% of all shark attacks come in shallow water. Well no **** thatís where all the people are. Itís called the beachĒ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    IDK, when 164 other teams have lost in the same span while doing it I'm not sure that its irrelevant but regardless...we all know that if we are going to win this game we are going to need to be successful running the ball and controlling the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    IDK, when 164 other teams have lost in the same span while doing it I'm not sure that its irrelevant but regardless...we all know that if we are going to win this game we are going to need to be successful running the ball and controlling the clock.
    For sure. We canít have one of those patented Vikings games where our offensive line gets the little boy treatment for 60 minutes. That will not go well at all.

Just doing a little digging, not real deep, but here are my top 2 concerns:
    1) Their rushing attack.
    2) Edge defenders.

I've also read that while Bosa is a stud in rushing the pass that he can be eaten up a bit in the run game. Not sure how true but I hope that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Just doing a little digging, not real deep, but here are my top 2 concerns:
    1) Their rushing attack.
    2) Edge defenders.

I've also read that while Bosa is a stud in rushing the pass that he can be eaten up a bit in the run game. Not sure how true but I hope that is the case.
    Correct. Seems like the game plan needs to be run early and run often. Wear their front 7 down and work the play action off it.

Correct. Seems like the game plan needs to be run early and run often. Wear their front 7 down and work the play action off it.
    in other words, what our game plan is supposed to be every week

whatever happened to all those play action rollouts to Kirk's left that were so successful all October?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    in other words, what our game plan is supposed to be every week

whatever happened to all those play action rollouts to Kirk's left that were so successful all October?
    At this point in the season teams know what you do well and do often and they focus on stopping it. Kubiak/Stefanski are bright offensive minds and wouldnít just stop doing something thatís worked for us all season (one would hope). Obviously establishing the run game is important, but thatís always going to be our gameplan. I think the key to this game is gashing their defense with the screen game. San Franís edge rushers are going to be pinning their ears back on passing downs and trying to get up field in a hurry. If we can hit them early with a couple of screens to cook for chunks of yards, that will keep their pass rushers honest and will give Cousins more time to throw downfield in the pocket.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast