Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: The "Lounge"

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,321
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    just give richie a team
    If that's the case I'll take the Lions and get started. If not I'll wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    I was fine with George Kittle starting. I'm not sure why so many people wanna use big assets on a tight end.
    03/12/2018

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,929
    Jason Mock Canfora
    @PSDMockCanfora

    7m
    Sources: Activity this offseason started off slow, but collective shock fell across the league as the Saints traded superstar Michael Thomas to the Tennessee Titans. Sources tell me both teams are remaining very active, as the Saints try to figure out their QB situation for 2020

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,809
    Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't my Cardinals have Larry Fitzgerald for this? He signed an $11 million deal the day before we started the thread for the team draft. I've been tied up in some work things and was sick over the weekend and just getting around to getting some things started with this and was wondering why he was missing.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...or-2020-season

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    30,645
    Stop cutting players before you ask me please lol. I won't be able to sign FAs so dealing for someones cuts is as close as I can to do so.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    29,098
    I didnt think this started till after the Super Bowl lol my bad Iím here now. HMU for anybody.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Norf of da Wall
    Posts
    28,441
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't my Cardinals have Larry Fitzgerald for this? He signed an $11 million deal the day before we started the thread for the team draft. I've been tied up in some work things and was sick over the weekend and just getting around to getting some things started with this and was wondering why he was missing.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...or-2020-season
    fixed
    🐐



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,277
    Closing out this damn lounge.
    POOP

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,490
    Iíll take the Redskins as long as nothing has started besides cuts

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,490
    Never mind didnít realize how far along you guys were. I checked NF forum a few weeks ago but didnít see sign ups

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Norf of da Wall
    Posts
    28,441
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Never mind didnít realize how far along you guys were. I checked NF forum a few weeks ago but didnít see sign ups
    I PM'd you here and on discord forever ago lol
    🐐



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    I PM'd you here and on discord forever ago lol
    I wasnít logged in, just checked on browser. And I never checked discord
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,277
    Anyone have a good team?
    POOP

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Norf of da Wall
    Posts
    28,441
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnsanity View Post
    anyone have a good team?
    tdj
    🐐



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •