Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar to enter Royal Rumble at #1

Announced on RAW. If Brock wins, will he challenge The Fiend to win both titles?

Fiend vs Beast?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

lol if brock holds both titles people will riot.

Im gonna watch and hope he wins just to see people cry.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

This guys like that pimple on my butt I canít get too no matter how hard I try to squeeze it still wonít go away.

i really hope he wins

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

i really hope he wins
    You know what Iím talking about.

This could be the easiest way for them to set up his Mania opponent. Someone eliminates him, Brock gets pissed and beats them down the next night. Boom. All set.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol if brock holds both titles people will riot.
    People will riot whatever WWE does. They could start ripping ideas straight off the internet that people themselves thought of and those very same people would complain.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I know the easy route to set up a feud is for someone to eliminate Brock and it sets up a WrestleMania match, but I actually think he should win the Rumble.

If I'm correct, Braun Strowman has the most Rumble eliminations in a single match at 13, but that was in the Greatest Royal Rumble. Roman Reigns has the standard record at 12. Brock should shatter that. Enter #1, eliminate #2 right away. Wait for #3, then eliminate him immediately. For the first 4 or 5 competitors, make it Brock waiting for the countdown. Of course, the ring finally fills up as it always does, but end it with Brock having 16 eliminations and winning handily. The next night, Paul Heyman comes out and brags that Brock Lesnar literally took on the entire WWE Universe and decimated them all just because he finaly needed a challenge. Now, there's no one worthy to be his challenger.

Now you set up for a massive WM opponent. If you want champ vs. champ, the Fiend can start his mind games - though I don't think that's the route. If it's Cain Velasquez, he can come in as someone outside the WWE Universe. If it's a guy coming out of retirement, you have that set. The elimination angle is an easy set up, but if they pick the right opponent, I think this is the better way to go to build a star.

Heath Slater for #2 entry!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I think the Universal Title should be on the line during the Royal Rumble.
    Screw sabermetics.