Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    If both are healthy Iím taking wentz. I also think the injury concerns of wentz are well over blown
    This.

Logan Ryan announces he won't return to Titans- Titans already gave his jersey number to Kristian Fulton. I wouldn't mind seeing him in green

Can we get clowney on a 1 yr deal or will he require a multi year contract?
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

I wondered about that with Clowney. Offering him like a 1 year 25 million dollar deal or something since we have the cap space

Problem is though you cut someone that may factor in moving forward and whoíd be cheaper for what is essentially a bandaid

Also who sits? Barnett is someone they like and graham is a staple. Graham could take the Chris long role but I just donít foresee the eagles benching graham

I think clowney is unlikely. I think most agents like to put the eagles name out there because the eagles tend to be aggressive when they see somebody that they really like so teams feel like they have to offer more to keep him away from the eagles

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I wondered about that with Clowney. Offering him like a 1 year 25 million dollar deal or something since we have the cap space

Problem is though you cut someone that may factor in moving forward and whoíd be cheaper for what is essentially a bandaid

Also who sits? Barnett is someone they like and graham is a staple. Graham could take the Chris long role but I just donít foresee the eagles benching graham
    I forget who in here said it, but it does make sense to save as much cap as we can this year to roll over to next year. I think I just want Logan Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I forget who in here said it, but it does make sense to save as much cap as we can this year to roll over to next year. I think I just want Logan Ryan.
    Yeah I mean it makes sense to me. The eagles are currently like $25mill under the cap this year and scheduled to be like $25mill over the cap next year. Would make sense to roll over at least a good portion of that

Your baby can't do this

I don't trust Howie when it comes to drafting receivers and corners BUT I do trust him when it comes to managing the cap.

NO to Clowney. I rather trade for Yannick all day every day and he is the better player IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yeah I mean it makes sense to me. The eagles are currently like $25mill under the cap this year and scheduled to be like $25mill over the cap next year. Would make sense to roll over at least a good portion of that
    At first glance, the Eagles do have money to spend on Clowney with $23,547,404 in cap space to work with. Thatís actually good for seventh most in the league. But the Eagles wonít be looking to spend that entire amount given that theyíre currently projected to be $50.7 million OVER the cap in 2021. The Eagles need to roll over some of their current cap space to help out with next year.
    Nah we got a 50.7 Mil problem lol. I wonder how roseman sorts out this 50.7 million problem next off season.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Nah we got a 50.7 Mil problem lol. I wonder how roseman sorts out this 50.7 million problem next off season.
    Alshon will almost certainly be cut. So accounting for the 25 mil thatíll carry over, that add an additional 8 mil. Goodwin is 7 mil saved. Barnett is 10 mil saved.

Thatís your 50 mil right there.

I could see Barnett, Wentz, Brooks, and Kelce being restructured.

Theyíll probably be at about 25mil space available when all is said and done this next offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    When you account for dead cap money and contracts that can easily be moved like marquise Goodwin for example itís around 25mill over. Marquise Goodwins contract next year counts 4.2mill against the salary cap but the eagles can cut him for basically nothing.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Alshon will almost certainly be cut. So accounting for the 25 mil thatíll carry over, that add an additional 8 mil. Goodwin is 7 mil saved. Barnett is 10 mil saved.

Thatís your 50 mil right there.

I could see Barnett, Wentz, Brooks, and Kelce being restructured.

Theyíll probably be at about 25mil space available when all is said and done this next offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This honestly happens every offseason. It always looks like eagles are in trouble with cap space but Howie always works them into a comfortable position and usually in a position where they can add good players too

Your baby can't do this

Our schedules brutal. The week 9 bye is a good thing, but saints, packers and saints back to back to bsck weeks?

Not to mention Niners, Steelers and Ravens 3 weeks in a row near start of year. Yeeesh
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast