Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    At least it wasn’t us. Wanted no part of a 5-9 WR with concussion problems and a horrible contract
    100% agreed

Your baby can't do this

We need to get on the phone with Chris Olsen and offer Alshon for his next two firsts....geez...

Guys if DJ Moore was in this class what ranking would he be among the receivers?

DJ Moore 6'0 210LB 4.42 and 39.5 inch vertical

I would put him in conversation as the 3rd best receiver behind Lamb and Jeudy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Guys if DJ Moore was in this class what ranking would he be among the receivers?

DJ Moore 6'0 210LB 4.42 and 39.5 inch vertical

I would put him in conversation as the 3rd best receiver behind Lamb and Jeudy.
    D.J Moore was my #1 WR that draft, slightly above Sutton, but I'd probably have him a smudge below Lamb/Jeudy (assuming they hit their ceilings).

If I have some time, I'll further elaborate on the below with some player thoughts/comparisons. I watch a lot of skill position players cause I'm in two dynasty football leagues..this year especially with the talent in the draft.

Tier 1:
    Jeudy
    Lamb

Tier 2:
    Reagor
    Jefferson
    Ruggs

Tier 3:
    Mims
    Shenault Jr.
    Higgins

I thought this was a solid read on drafting receivers:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...first-round-wr

Thanks for the informative info Westbrook. So Howie is getting Jeudy or Lamb LOL.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ooney-wr-day-3

Fun read and some nice videos of some less known WR's to target in late rounds. This Antonio Gibson guy seems awesome.

The Laviska Shenault Jr. consolation prize, Gibson is more weapon than receiver. In fact, he may even be a running back in the NFL, but no matter what you call him, Gibson should make his biggest contribution in the passing game.

We’ve been down this road with Memphis before, as Gibson essentially inherited the Tony Pollard role. Gibson only had 33 carries and broke an insane 16 tackles on those attempts, per PFF. As a receiver, he broke 17 tackles on 38 catches, another bonkers tally.

You shouldn’t ask Gibson to line up wide and run a full route tree. You shouldn’t ask Gibson to pound the rock between the tackles 20-25 times a game. You SHOULD get the ball in his hands in a variety of ways and let the man work.

With his 14 career touchdowns on just 77 touches, he’s one of the best play-makers you’ll find in this class and boasts the ideal size and athletic profile. I stretched the parameters for Gibson here, as he should see his name called on late Day 2.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ooney-wr-day-3

Fun read and some nice videos of some less known WR's to target in late rounds. This Antonio Gibson guy seems awesome.
    Any receiver or running back out of Memphis will be a BEAST! Momentum is growing for the Alma mater. Ant Miller, Tony Pollard, Darrell Henderson... next up is AG. Don’t slip on Patrick Taylor Jr either. He was the lead back before Kenny Gainwell (a freshman!) went crazy last year.

Kelce retired....from arm wrestling. lol

Also reading a lot about the Eagles aggressively pursuing a trade up already. That would be nice if they could just accomplish this missing already and make me happy. lol

Eagles Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post

Also reading a lot about the Eagles aggressively pursuing a trade up already. That would be nice if they could just accomplish this missing already and make me happy. lol
    One thing that I don’t think a lot of people are talking about is yesterday when we heard that the eagles are aggressively trying to trade up for ceedee lamb, within an hour or so of that rumor there was another rumor came out that supposedly the jets are in love with Henry ruggs.

This is smokescreen season and I wonder if the two reports are somehow connected. I wonder if the eagles contacted the jets about a trade up and gave the impression that they really like Henry ruggs, the jets set a sky high price so the eagles instead move on to trying to trade with the raiders and 49ers. The “jets love ruggs” rumor could be directed at the eagles, basically saying “we will take your guy if you don’t trade with us because we like him too”.

Your baby can't do this

Question is, would you trade your second rounder out of desperation for the pick as a worst case scenario.

I love Lamb and he's exactly who I want if we move up for a WR.
    But I don't want to give up a 1st and 2nd this year. If Howie can get creative then sure.

Also if Jets are trolling us then Douglas really hates us lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Question is, would you trade your second rounder out of desperation for the pick as a worst case scenario.

I love Lamb and he's exactly who I want if we move up for a WR.
    But I don't want to give up a 1st and 2nd this year. If Howie can get creative then sure.

Also if Jets are trolling us then Douglas really hates us lol
    I wouldn’t say Douglas hates the eagles, rather just knows how they operate and knows which rumors are probably true and which probably aren’t. This time of year the game is chess, teams are gonna make moves and other teams are gonna counter those moves

Your baby can't do this

Eagles Offseason Thread

I also wonder if the eagles do trade up, rasul Douglas would be included in the trade to make it a little lighter. He might be around a 5th round pick or so in value. Maybe trade 2020 1st and 3rd/4th, rasul Douglas, and a 2021 2nd to move up 10 spots or so for lamb. That way eagles will still have a 2nd this year and enough fire power to move back into round 3 if they want to

Your baby can't do this

Rasul Douglas depends on the team. I do think he could have success in the right system

Similar to Eric Rowe finding some success with the dolphins

If a team likes him enough I think they’d let him replace a mid round pick

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I also wonder if the eagles do trade up, rasul Douglas would be included in the trade to make it a little lighter. He might be around a 5th round pick or so in value. Maybe trade 2020 1st and 3rd/4th, rasul Douglas, and a 2021 2nd to move up 10 spots or so for lamb. That way eagles will still have a 2nd this year and enough fire power to move back into round 3 if they want to
    That is an overpayment...a first, 2 thirds and a fourth moves you from 21 to 10 (see BG trade in 2010 for reference).

Eagles Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    That is an overpayment...a first, 2 thirds and a fourth moves you from 21 to 10 (see BG trade in 2010 for reference).
    It’s similar in value. General rule of thumb is a 1st round pick next year is equivalent to a 2nd round pick this year in terms of value. A 2nd round pick next year is equivalent to a 3rd round pick this year and so on. If eagles do move up I’m assuming they will be break up the draft capital between the 2020 and 2021 drafts
    Last edited by jaydubb; 04-16-2020 at 08:13 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast