Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Maybe. We really have a need for all types of WRs

Their extreme interest in K.J. Hamler shows they may want speed but heís also a 2nd round prospect so are they looking elsewhere in round 1?

I donít foresee them drafting ruggs and Hamler

The thing that I really liked about him that was unknown to most people till the combine was that he has huge hands. He had tied for the biggest hands of any skill position at the draft (on the website I saw) except for cole kmet who is a 6í6 265 pound tight end, who has slightly bigger hands than ruggs.

This helps explain why Ruggs only had a total of 4-5 dropped at Alabama which is insane LOL.

I'm guessing here but I think Jerry Jeudy is the prototypical receiver that Howie is salivating over. The 'total package' guy.

This I know. Alabama receivers translate well in the NFL.

Iíd be very happy with any of those top 3 WRs but I do think eagles gotta trade up if they want a shot at any of them

Your baby can't do this

I covet Jeudy, but I don't know if we'll be able to get up high enough to snag him. If they're lucky they'd have to get to the 11th pick, there's always a chance he goes earlier than that

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I covet Jeudy, but I don't know if we'll be able to get up high enough to snag him. If they're lucky they'd have to get to the 11th pick, there's always a chance he goes earlier than that
    Our friends in Cleveland are at 10...just sayin...our 1st this year and a 3rd with a 3rd next year gets you up there if history is any indicator. Rumor is that Cleveland wants to build their OL and there will be some solid prospects there at 21 if they go that route. Remember the BG trade in 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Our friends in Cleveland are at 10...just sayin...our 1st this year and a 3rd with a 3rd next year gets you up there if history is any indicator. Rumor is that Cleveland wants to build their OL and there will be some solid prospects there at 21 if they go that route. Remember the BG trade in 2010?
    Or joe Douglas and the jets at 11, though he was kinda stingy with the eagles at the trade deadline. Itíll be interesting to see if Andrew berry stays familiar with the eagles and makes some trades that benefit both sides.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    So the Eagles traded their 3rd and 5 round pick for Slay. Now with your trade they lose their 1st and 3rd and another 3rd next year for just one player. So when you look at it in totality the Eagles essentially mortgaged literally all their top picks for Darius Slay and a rookie wide receiver with your idea. Not only that but your not even taking into consideration that they have had 10 picks in the last two drafts which is hurting them as we speak. So does that sound like something the Eagles would do realistically?

Iíd rather try and trade Ertz to Jacksonville for their 20th pick and 3rd rounder

Maybe a future 3rd as well

And be able to take 2 impact first round players

Would be happy with Jefferson and Murray. Thatíd be enough for me

I would trade Ertz as well for that haul I think the sooner the better I just don't know how the Eagles feel about the Zach Ertz situation. He turned down a contract extension for a reason as we all know the Eagles try and get very team friendly deals knowing their cap situation in 21 is a very grim one. I don't think Ertz was going for it he wants to get paid. Well see how that plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    So the Eagles traded their 3rd and 5 round pick for Slay. Now with your trade they lose their 1st and 3rd and another 3rd next year for just one player. So when you look at it in totality the Eagles essentially mortgaged literally all their top picks for Darius Slay and a rookie wide receiver with your idea. Not only that but your not even taking into consideration that they have had 10 picks in the last two drafts which is hurting them as we speak. So does that sound like something the Eagles would do realistically?
    ...yes...yes I'm making that trade because you are still getting a draft pick on a guy that is likely going to be a superstar WR. You will only be losing one pick this year in this trade and one pick next year because you move up 11 spots in the draft to get Jeudy (or Lamb). That means the only round we wouldn't have a pick in is the 3rd round this year still (which, by the way, we have THREE 4ths so we can easily trade into the third if that's wanted). With my trade we would have a 1st, 2nd, 3 4ths, 5th, and 6th. So that's still 7 picks....

As far as 2021, we are tracking to get a couple 6ths and a couple 7ths in comp picks as well. Hargrave and Vatai will be a wash for a 4th rounder probably. That means next year we would have a 1, 2, 5, 3 6s, 3 7s (or something close to that).

On the possible Ertz trade, I know it's not common, but what if the Eagles did a player for player deal for Yannick? I would think that the Eagles may ask for an extra 3rd or 4th there.

PA Gov. Tom Wolf is unsure about football starting on time.

Breaking: Rams traded Brandon Cooks to the Texans for a 2nd rounder this year. Yikes

What the hell are the Texans doing this offseason

Your baby can't do this

At least it wasnít us. Wanted no part of a 5-9 WR with concussion problems and a horrible contract

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast