Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Rumor out there today is that the eagles will go hard after a CB in free agency. Byron Jones and Chris Harris were the names thrown out there.

CB obviously needs to be improved, but Iím not sure I like this rumor. Byron Jones will probably have to be overpaid and Chris Harris is old, he will be 31 by the start of the season

Your baby can't do this

I donít particularly mind overpaying a tad for Jones. My thing is we better improve the pass rush because jones is not a lockdown corner. Heís essentially a solid guy. Heís not some savior. But heís big and fast and young so he fits the bill howie was looking to

Also Iím pretty big on signing Robby Anderson and drafting a guy

If you sign Byron and Anderson it kinda gives you freedom to now grab a WR in the first round and not have all the pressure in the world for him to be some savior

Allows the guy whether it be lamb, ruggs, Higgins or Jefferson to kinda just come in and be worked in. Especially if we keep one of desean or Alshon

Also it makes our 2nd rounder a tad more interesting

My gut and I know people will hate it is jalen Mills will be back. Especially if Schwartz is back

I think the organization loves him

I follow Mills on twitter and he was asking pro bowl votes, responses were funny AF.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I donít particularly mind overpaying a tad for Jones. My thing is we better improve the pass rush because jones is not a lockdown corner. Heís essentially a solid guy. Heís not some savior. But heís big and fast and young so he fits the bill howie was looking to

Also Iím pretty big on signing Robby Anderson and drafting a guy

If you sign Byron and Anderson it kinda gives you freedom to now grab a WR in the first round and not have all the pressure in the world for him to be some savior

Allows the guy whether it be lamb, ruggs, Higgins or Jefferson to kinda just come in and be worked in. Especially if we keep one of desean or Alshon

Also it makes our 2nd rounder a tad more interesting

My gut and I know people will hate it is jalen Mills will be back. Especially if Schwartz is back

I think the organization loves him
    Thatís why I donít know if I like the idea of bringing in Byron Jones. Heís a really good player that might get top 5 CB type money in free agency but I donít think heís a top 5 type cornerback.

I agree with your thought process though, sign a CB and Robby Anderson in free agency and take a WR high in the draft to start building for the future.

I also think mills will be back tbh. The team loves him (not sure why). I think Darby is gone

Your baby can't do this

Yeah, Mills is young and an organization favorite. And heíll be cheap

I donít see a scenario where he isnít back. I foresee mills and Byron as the starters next year with Leblanc and Maddox as the nickel guys

Gimme Anderson and Jones and Iíll be good too.

Iíd see if there is absolutely any way Alshon is moved. Or maybe see if we can IR him all year. Does that save cap space? Even if this guy isnít the mole, I still want him gone. Heís so unreliable and just has a stink about him anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Gimme Anderson and Jones and Iíll be good too.

Iíd see if there is absolutely any way Alshon is moved. Or maybe see if we can IR him all year. Does that save cap space? Even if this guy isnít the mole, I still want him gone. Heís so unreliable and just has a stink about him anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/I]

I read an article somewhere then mentioned the Eagles trading Alshon and a draft pick from OBJ. I believe it was a bleacher report article that was titled "Offseasons Boldest Predictions." Interesting and not sure how I feel about it.
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

I don't want Robby Anderson or Byron Jones in free agency. I want the Eagles to spend on the defensive side in free agency. Here is a list of players I like.

Edge Rusher: Yannick Ngakoue, Arik Armstead, and Leonard Williams

Safety: Anthony Harris, Justin Simmons, and Vonn Bell

Linebacker: Shaq Barrett and Cory Littleton

Get me any TWO players on this list and I would we stoke.

I wonder how much ngakoue would cost, heís 24 and already really good so I bet heís gonna make bank.

Your baby can't do this

Honestly, I'm not bullish on Robby Anderson. I know he has great size, speed, and he's young, but it's risky to pay him 12+ million per year. I'm guessing his contract will be a higher structure compared to Tyrell Williams, which should land him north of 12 million per year.

Robby anderson will get paid. Hopefully not by the eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I don't want Robby Anderson or Byron Jones in free agency. I want the Eagles to spend on the defensive side in free agency. Here is a list of players I like.

I'd love to have Anthony Harris so much, if not him I want to draft Winfield Jr. in like the 2nd/3rd round. I think he has high upside is a ball hawk and a guy who can be a leader on the defense. Especially if Malcolm Jenkins is still on the team and Winfield can pick his mind

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post

Same. I hate how people just want players because they're fast. Those are the guys who flame out so quick in the league. Guys like DHB, John Ross, Tavon Austin. They need some sort of route running skills and Anderson is subpar and Henry Ruggs the same way.
    People like Mike William's, Tyrell William's are successful because they not only run fast but can locate the ball and high point a ball over defenders.

Tyreke Hill is special because not only is he fast but he is very smart in how he runs his routes. Not saying he runs good routes because hes average but he knows exactly where to go and run to get open and that's a rapoport him and Mahomes have.

But Corey Littleton is and should be our number 1 priority. Would be nice to finally have a really good LB.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast