Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 178
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    I wish that Schwartz cared more about linebackers. I just feel like thatís always gonna be a position thatís left on the back burner

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I wish that Schwartz cared more about linebackers. I just feel like thatís always gonna be a position thatís left on the back burner
    Which isn't a good thing. Watching so many of these games shows how valuable linebackers are. They're usually the ones in space who need to make a tackle, or in coverage helping get after the underneath routes. You would think watching us play with 3 of the worst linebackers in the NFL would show there's a problem

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Which isn't a good thing. Watching so many of these games shows how valuable linebackers are. They're usually the ones in space who need to make a tackle, or in coverage helping get after the underneath routes. You would think watching us play with 3 of the worst linebackers in the NFL would show there's a problem
    Agreed

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    The guy that killed the packers tonight, Raheem mostert, was originally signed by the eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2015

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    34,578
    Packers run defense is trash and has been all year. Monster ain't that big of a loss. I still am in love with the Sanders, Howard, Scott trio. Clement though something has to give.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Packers run defense is trash and has been all year. Monster ain't that big of a loss. I still am in love with the Sanders, Howard, Scott trio. Clement though something has to give.
    Itís not a loss at all, just interesting he used to be an eagle

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,830
    I remember Mostert was a BEAST in the preseason, but we already had Murray, Mathews and Sproles so there was no room for him.

    #24ever

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,494
    Iíve thought theyíd sign him or at least bring him in for a meeting

    Heís tall, fast and young

    Iíd probably still draft someone if we signed him but maybe not in the 1st. Or maybe still lol.

    The eagles have so much work to do on the defensive line and defensive backfield

    Iím really on board with looking at quite a few of the defensive lineman. Arik Armstead, jadeveon, Chris Jones

    Benefit of Anderson is he could come cheaper than some more high profile guys. I think this would allow the eagles to inevitably look at Byron Jones and hopefully from my POV look at the great depth of Dlineman that are young and have great years ahead. I get that we have malik but he was hurt and is 30. Eagles have been dancing with Jernigan for years Iíd like the eagles to take a swing on getting a real stud next to cox

    Malik can be in rotation and then when Jernigan inevitably goes unsigned the eagles can bring him back for cheap and put him in rotation as well and have the best pass rush in football

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Iíve thought theyíd sign him or at least bring him in for a meeting

    Heís tall, fast and young

    Iíd probably still draft someone if we signed him but maybe not in the 1st. Or maybe still lol.

    The eagles have so much work to do on the defensive line and defensive backfield

    Iím really on board with looking at quite a few of the defensive lineman. Arik Armstead, jadeveon, Chris Jones

    Benefit of Anderson is he could come cheaper than some more high profile guys. I think this would allow the eagles to inevitably look at Byron Jones and hopefully from my POV look at the great depth of Dlineman that are young and have great years ahead. I get that we have malik but he was hurt and is 30. Eagles have been dancing with Jernigan for years Iíd like the eagles to take a swing on getting a real stud next to cox

    Malik can be in rotation and then when Jernigan inevitably goes unsigned the eagles can bring him back for cheap and put him in rotation as well and have the best pass rush in football
    I wonder if jadeveon would even consider the eagles. He said some pretty bad things about eagles fans. On the flip side, I guess if he did sign with the eagles and balled out then eagles fans would start loving him so thereís always that. Who knows.

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,571
    Give Carson weapons (ala Pat M) and let the offense eat.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,830
    Sign Byron Jones and Robby Anderson and I'm honestly good. Then still draft a CB and a WR.

    #24ever

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Sign Byron Jones and Robby Anderson and I'm honestly good. Then still draft a CB and a WR.
    Bingo.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,255

    Eagles Offseason Thread

    Agreed and Iíd still spend a first on one of these top WR. May even trade up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,571
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Agreed and Iíd still spend a first on one of these top WR. May even trade up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly, I'd move up to take the best WR possible.

    Give Carson his guys and let the offense roll.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •