Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I wish that Schwartz cared more about linebackers. I just feel like thatís always gonna be a position thatís left on the back burner

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I wish that Schwartz cared more about linebackers. I just feel like thatís always gonna be a position thatís left on the back burner
    Which isn't a good thing. Watching so many of these games shows how valuable linebackers are. They're usually the ones in space who need to make a tackle, or in coverage helping get after the underneath routes. You would think watching us play with 3 of the worst linebackers in the NFL would show there's a problem

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Which isn't a good thing. Watching so many of these games shows how valuable linebackers are. They're usually the ones in space who need to make a tackle, or in coverage helping get after the underneath routes. You would think watching us play with 3 of the worst linebackers in the NFL would show there's a problem
    Agreed

Your baby can't do this

The guy that killed the packers tonight, Raheem mostert, was originally signed by the eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2015

Your baby can't do this

Packers run defense is trash and has been all year. Monster ain't that big of a loss. I still am in love with the Sanders, Howard, Scott trio. Clement though something has to give.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Packers run defense is trash and has been all year. Monster ain't that big of a loss. I still am in love with the Sanders, Howard, Scott trio. Clement though something has to give.
    Itís not a loss at all, just interesting he used to be an eagle

Your baby can't do this

I remember Mostert was a BEAST in the preseason, but we already had Murray, Mathews and Sproles so there was no room for him.

#24ever

Your baby can't do this

Iíve thought theyíd sign him or at least bring him in for a meeting

Heís tall, fast and young

Iíd probably still draft someone if we signed him but maybe not in the 1st. Or maybe still lol.

The eagles have so much work to do on the defensive line and defensive backfield

Iím really on board with looking at quite a few of the defensive lineman. Arik Armstead, jadeveon, Chris Jones

Benefit of Anderson is he could come cheaper than some more high profile guys. I think this would allow the eagles to inevitably look at Byron Jones and hopefully from my POV look at the great depth of Dlineman that are young and have great years ahead. I get that we have malik but he was hurt and is 30. Eagles have been dancing with Jernigan for years Iíd like the eagles to take a swing on getting a real stud next to cox

Malik can be in rotation and then when Jernigan inevitably goes unsigned the eagles can bring him back for cheap and put him in rotation as well and have the best pass rush in football

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Iíve thought theyíd sign him or at least bring him in for a meeting

Heís tall, fast and young

Iíd probably still draft someone if we signed him but maybe not in the 1st. Or maybe still lol.

The eagles have so much work to do on the defensive line and defensive backfield

Iím really on board with looking at quite a few of the defensive lineman. Arik Armstead, jadeveon, Chris Jones

Benefit of Anderson is he could come cheaper than some more high profile guys. I think this would allow the eagles to inevitably look at Byron Jones and hopefully from my POV look at the great depth of Dlineman that are young and have great years ahead. I get that we have malik but he was hurt and is 30. Eagles have been dancing with Jernigan for years Iíd like the eagles to take a swing on getting a real stud next to cox

Malik can be in rotation and then when Jernigan inevitably goes unsigned the eagles can bring him back for cheap and put him in rotation as well and have the best pass rush in football
    I wonder if jadeveon would even consider the eagles. He said some pretty bad things about eagles fans. On the flip side, I guess if he did sign with the eagles and balled out then eagles fans would start loving him so thereís always that. Who knows.

Your baby can't do this

Give Carson weapons (ala Pat M) and let the offense eat.

Sign Byron Jones and Robby Anderson and I'm honestly good. Then still draft a CB and a WR.

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Sign Byron Jones and Robby Anderson and I'm honestly good. Then still draft a CB and a WR.
    Bingo.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Eagles Offseason Thread

Agreed and Iíd still spend a first on one of these top WR. May even trade up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Agreed and Iíd still spend a first on one of these top WR. May even trade up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly, I'd move up to take the best WR possible.

Give Carson his guys and let the offense roll.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast